Reviews for Boxers or Briefs?
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
And they say that a person's dress can paint an accurate picture...you've made sure that just a simple underwear preference or non- says it all. ;) Short but great. ;P
Marsali Vanderhoeden chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That was halariouse i like it
Columbiini chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
*laughs uncontrollably*

checks Logan's answer again *another laughing fit*

checks Zack's answer again *wipes some tears of laughter away*

reads everything yet again *fells to the floor hurting her ankle in progress*

swears badly when seeing her ankle in weird position, reads White's answer again *forgets the ankle and laughes manically*

...that tells you enough? :)
Caderyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I love these short funny column thingies! It's hell funny! I love it! ur sooooo creative!
Gabbie760 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Thaks a lot for puttng that disgusting imae of Normal in my head! But I do like the imageof Zack, and Alec. The Sketchy one was funny, and the White one sounded exactly like him. Later!

760
pemberley chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Oh Baloo. You make me so happy. No really. I laugh. Hard. My face turned purple. Just a question, who was asking them? (ie: who hit Sketchy?) It would be funny to see they're reaction. Very funny. But not as funny as this. Ok, shutting up. This is me shutting up. I am shutting up. I have shut up.
Sock Kiah chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Brilliance. That is all that can be said.
m.weatherly chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I liked it but doesnt Logan Where boxerbriefs? or what ever those tite shorts are.
alexis chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
lol, this is really funny. and yes, we (*cough* don't look so innocent!) have those question floating in our mind.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Oh dear lord. I'm sitting here reading some of your stories one after another, and I just love your sense of humour. And the characterisations are awesome! LMAO! Any thoughts of a female version... can't think what it would be though. Hmmm. Perhaps what the ladies prefer their men (or in OC's case 'women') to wear?
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Hahaha! You've captured the characters perfectly. I'm going through your profile now by the way. :) So expect a few more reviews popping up from me. Can I have Alec? ;)
Emerald Blue chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Bwahahahahahaha! and LMAO! I can't believe I missed this. I love all of your M/A stories, and the HG scene with Josh/Log was hysterical too. You are so talented. Please write more humor...
Dei.D chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
All i can say about this story is: VERY FUNNY!
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
God this is HILARIOUS! "tighty whiteys" I'm not surprise Alec goes commando..this was SO funny!
LlamasInShortPants chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
You wanna know something incredibly pathetic? You can't tell, I'll never live it down.

The scene in... ummm... I don't really know the episode names that well, but the one where Alec is arrested for Ben's crime. So, when Alec was watching T.V. and he saw the transgenic getting caught by the cops and then in the next cut Joshua says, "Lay low, Alec." And he says, "Lay low. Is that all you have to say to me, Josh." As he's pulling on his jacket, his shirt goes up for a few brief moments. I rewound that part like five times, trying to figure out if he was wearing boxers, 'cause I'm totally a boxers girl.

Then I realized how very sad I was being and scooted away from the TV slowly. Now you know.

Anywho, back to something relevant. That was terribly amusing. I especially liked Normal's response. I can so see him saying that, almost in an absent minded tone of voice. Hehe, good stuff.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »