Reviews for Boxers or Briefs?
Jillybean chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Alec's and White's answers were the best, the others were good but theyw ere setting the scene.

Great story.

Jilly
natalie chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
This is great! Too funny...I love it!

~Nat
True Blue Healer chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh my gawd...ok, I'm done laughing now...hehehehe...

*clears troat repeatedly*

Ok, I was wondering, while reading the summary, who was gonna end up in the thightey whiteys, and I was right! I also right about Alec going commando!
DarkAngel161 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*cracks UP* Oh Jesus, that was just too funny for words.

-DA16
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Can't...stop...laughing... Oh, God. That was so, so funny. And it wasn't an insanity fic! Everyone was completely in character! Oh, that was plotless and pointless, and you have just made my day. Thank you.
alleycataol.com chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
lol!
Kylia1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I laghed so hard istated to cryinfact har in the omputer lab school during stuy hall I' tl beeing staed at
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Too, too funny! Ten minutes later, I'm still chuckling about it!
Phasera chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Hilarious! And so true to form.. "Leopard print thong..." heehee
limona chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This was hysterically funny. There are too few humor fics in the world. :)
bk11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Haha! Oh my God, I'm feeling light-headed...must breathe... Anyways, this was a fun little romp, wasn't it? I must say, I'm unbelievably impressed with Zack's reply...Joshua's was so cute, and Alec...what can I say, I LOVE him! Splendid characterizations.
kristy chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
OH MY GOD! I laughed so hard I snorted and now my co-workers are looking at me strangely. That is freaking hysterical! Exactly what I'd imagine. HAHAHAHAHA Loved it.
JoJo20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
This is really funny. But I think Logan seems more like a Boxers kind of guy, don't you? _~
NicoleW chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
"Tighty whiteys" *ROTFLMAO* Too funny!
pari106 chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Ha ha! :D I love it! This is hilarious! Hee hee. Made particularly funny by the fact that each character responds exactly how I can imagine them responding; wacky but true to character. If this interview were on screen rather than a fic, I'd say it's too bad it wasn't a show-and-tell kind of thing ;) (as far as some of the characters are concerned. As for Normal... (shudder) Scary ;)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »