Reviews for Brightest Hour
Michonyx chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Is this a one-shot or will there be more? Such a HOT story! :D
asm613 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
your summary was a bit misleading_you only had jacob and emmett's names in the summary- and a mention of a stranger changing the boys' fate_ if you're gonna write a 3 way (which is basically what your story ends up being)- maybe that should have been in the summary. like : jacob/bella/emmett_ since only the boys names were listed as characters- i imagined the relationship was between the 2 boys- i wasn't expecting it to be a worship bella story. it wasn't horrible or anything- just had i gotten a clearer picture of the story from the summary- i wouldn't have bothered to read it- thus not risking offending you by commenting
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Holy moly, that was hawt!
BlacknCallwaterfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm supposed to be studying but after reading this for a second time, I just had to leave a review and tell you how wonderful this is!

Emmett and Jacob alone is a hot fantasy of mine. But together they create fire! Hot steaming fire I tell you! :)

I know I'm a selfish floozy for wanting more, but I loved this from beginning to end. It was completely realistic and hot.

I found it hilarious at Jacob naming his car 'Thumper'. And I just about died in laughter (causing several crazy glances thrown my way) when they got kicked off the bus because of Emmett.

Although I don't really care too much for Bella's character I have to say she is one lucky woman in this thing here!

Definitely going in the favorites!

Mychael chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please tell me there is more to this story... Awesome but I wanted to see what Emmett would do to her and jacob. lol
Bella change wme chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

They are separetly every woman dream, but together... its dangerous women. I was reading this in the bus, God! change the summary for my future sanity, ;)

i hate bella in the saga, but in this story she become my idol.

sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow, I am seriously in an altered state after reading this...what a super hot ending that leaves one desperate for more! From start to finish this was just absolutely lovely and so realistic. Your writing style is intelligent, concise, and has a melodic flow that creates a perfect balance of just enough description without being weighed down by it. The story itself was captivating, taking us on what felt like a real journey of gritty reality, exasperation, humor, wild luck, and new intense feelings that seemed to grow so naturally. I admit that when reading, I unconsciously replaced the Jake character with Edward, probably because his POV made it so that he was seldom referred to by name or physically described and I guess my auto-insert is Edward. I kept trying to change it to Jake but struggled with that. All in all, it didn't matter in the least, as either character worked and made the story equally as wonderful. I really liked how you handled the boys submitting to the experience with eachother. It worked and felt natural and realistic without having to "mean" anything in terms of labels. Dig. What I enjoyed most (besides the hot lemony goodness of course) was the intensity of Jake's feelings for Bella and how surprising and unusual that was for him. It felt like a genuinely unique connection that again, didn't need to "mean" anything about the future necessarily, but allowed them an experience beyond compare. Loved it! So glad I found it. Thank you for writing and sharing. You two make a fabulous team! xoxo
ikss chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Um...wowza. That was hot as living hell.

It wasn't just that, though. I love the characters you've created in these guys and Jacob's voice is funny and sweet and warm. The fact that I like these guys so much makes the dubiously accidental peen licking all the sexier.

:) xoxo

Chocolate.Covered.Taylor chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So S.E.X.Y! You are an excellent writer! Very talented! I enjoyed reading this story SO incredibly much!
CCBTH chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
*fans self* this should be a full length story, at the very least EPOV including the finish of this... seriously hot.. and deserves some more chapters... thats one hell of a terrific poly.. phew..emmett and jake.. sooo hot.
Nanadb chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh my freaking God! This is... I mean, I don't even have words for it.

I have a thing for Emmett/Bella and add Jake to the mix... and girl, you have the perfect recepie for me!

This was great!Thank you so much for writing it.

luv4jake chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
It didn't turn out how I thought but it was still good. You guys definitely turned up the heat towards the end and I liked it. Until next time.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this was a fun, sweet read. thanks to sweet dulcinea for her rec on twitter!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/1/2010

Dahlia J Black chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved writing this with you so much. You are brilliant and beautiful and the absolute best 3