Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Very funny :)
Dbear chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I usually don’t read such short stories but I am glad I made an exception to this one.

You captured both characters voices very well. Plus it was made it even funnier that Jayne won a battle of wits for once, Wash usually left him in the dust when they got snarky.

Wash did have a point on being called “little man”, he was about average height and he was stocky, but I guess compared to Jayne most people are little.

Enjoyable read.
rijane chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very cute! This is totally Wash's sense of humor - feels very much like a cut scene from somewhere in the series - nice work!
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
A perfect example of how Jayne being nice in his unique way :)
MusicMagicMurder chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
lol, so funny! You got the voices just right!
Fractaledsymmetry chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is so cute! I've always thought Wash as adorable, and I felt like that first line was totally in his voice. And Jayne's gruff manner also comes across well. "Cause it bugs ya," he says, and I'm seeing him :)
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh, the crew of the Serenity all have their crosses to bare. It was really good to see a pairing you don't get all that often (I think you know my opinion on rectifying that situation). I'm not sure whether Wash would beat Simon or even Mal in the "Most Likely To Get on Jayne's Nerves" award but it certainly sounds like something he would say if anyone got between him and his knives.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Pretty funny. If I'd known who any of them were, I'm sure it'd be hilarious. A really good, well written drabble.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I missed this before because its under my usual word limit, but its you so I had to read it. Really funny, Jayne said some funny things there, "these guns don't clean themselves", "moonbrain is already taken" Jayne not wanting to inflict girly names on a guy, been through that his whole life. Funny stuff.

Riona
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cute. Wash and Jayne in a nutshell, from Wash's pique to Jayne's satisfaction at having aroused it. Glad you changed your mind about writing. Will we see more?
jackwabbit chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was cute! Well done! *beams a bit*
The Breeze chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I read this because I wanted to see how on earth a 227 word story could actually be worth a damn. Now I know. Good stuff.
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is brilliant! The dialogue in ‘Dagger of the Mind’ was wonderfully in-character (not to mention witty and hilarious!) so it’s no surprise that you can do great work in this style too.