Reviews for Lungs
matrice chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
A good chapter. I liked the way Lily feels oppressed by what is to come, and how Severus is able to provide her with the comfort she needs, without sugar coating the situation.
Xiah-sensei chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I love the way you've written this story! It's so well written I just feel like I've been transported to another world.

Please continue!

I've always loved Snape because I love the the guy who plays him. His name has completely flown from my mind but I'll get it back soon... ;D
matrice chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
And here we have the reaction... I think that James would have been able to handle such a situation better than Severus. He had something that Severus lacked: the close friendship of the other 'Marauders'.
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
it is beautifully written and as i hope u know i stink at grammer and spelling too so be for warned.

a) I think that the lyrics should be with in the story and not hanging out before the story it takes away from the connection between the story and the music.

b) italics the lyrics so that the reader knows they are lyrics

c) You could continue it... but i like it the way it is (my editors think you should continue it so that we see how\why he let her run away for James.) (Being a writer though I like the way you ended it. Now you know why editors aren't the best idea and why most of my fics take for ever to get up to FF because we fight about plot lines so oftine.)

Besides that I really have to qualms about it and grammer wise i see a few errors but it gives the story character, no real blaring ones that need to be fixed, and your story facts are right and I love the youtube thing too.

Hope this helps you and makes the transition into a writer easier! Remember writing should be fun and if anyone flames its okay to flame them back!

-Az and editors
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
While you most certainly could clean up your typing skills, your dialogue is penetratingly beautiful. I suppose you might that find your efforts best shine in the writing of scripts. (But not for fanfics, though...script fics are not allowed on FFN.)
matrice chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Such a poetic moment... they really completed each other in a way, that was what had made their friendship so great... they could have been so much more, had they not been blinded by their prejudices, had they just decided to simply be themselves.