Reviews for The Maidens Who Travelled The Planet
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
cool story
HTM chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Two words are all I would need to describe this story.

Fucking epic.
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
... :O IT'S OVER? WOW.

Well, u made an excellant story, & l'm glad l had reviewed this wen it was originally a one-shot, & given u that idea.

l love your writing style & your stories & will gladly read any ff13 or ff7 fics u write.

And don't worry, this chapter was perfect & u definately DIDN'T go over th top; it's just right :]

You are an excellant writer, keep up the good work.
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
'o' THEIR ADVENTURE ISN'T OVER 'o'

*gasp* guess everything points towards (the) Cid(s) now huh? ah i can't believe i didn't read this again earlier :O
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Oh Gawd, you had me freaking out at the FF 7 & 13 Cid's for a while. That turn of events really shocked me until l found the reasons as to why the 'Cids' did that O.O

Your doing a tremendous job still :D
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Sorry l haven't reviewed for a long time.

'o' Mysterious. l wonder if the Fang/Ragnarok person-thing is mereley a remnant of Ragnarok's ... 'form'? from Fang's mind and is therefore appearing as Oerba Yun Fang :/

Hmmm ... Aeris has gone on her own? l bet the L'Cie will awake to find her gone and try and track her down.

Love the story :]

Androgynous-Heron chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
i still dont get the ending of ch 12 pls explain
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Ah! Sephiroth appearence! Ruuuunnnnn! :P jks!

Anyways, will good ol' Sephy be appearing again? Poor Vanille, just gets worse and worse for her DX I'm really enjoying Vanille's side too now. Heh heh, l can tell VanillexVincent pairing will officaily commence soon

Um, back to Aeris. l wonder who 'The-Many-Faced One' is.

Can't wait for more! I'm becoming very fond of your writing style x)

Keep it up.
Lightning Lockheart chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Good work! Sorry, l tried signing in but l'm on my psp and sometimes it doesn't work.

ls Light beginning to become protective of Aeris? That part was really attention grabbing for me what'll Aeris be able to do with that fal'Cie? hmm ...

DX l'm really beginning to hate the Ever-Present-Man T.T l think Aeris/and/or/Vanille will end up having to defeat the The Ever-Present-Man 'cause he's wrecking havoc everywhere. lt's a longshot though ...

Anyways, l can't wait for your next update!
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Awe! Are you planning on making a VanillexVincent pairing? 3 You

make them so cute together .

Yah! Yuffie! Heh, heh, the scenes you placed her in lessened the tension between Vanille & Vincent perfectly. Her sudden appearence and reactions made me laugh and you nailed the Wutai teen/theif/ninja/princess PERFECTLY :D l could picture everything in that chpt, great work :)

Next, these random entities are sooo mysterious :3 l like it.

Poor Aeris, Light's being so hard on her.

Hope you update soon!
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Are you using some of those character traits l sent you? Cool! XD

Anyways, l laughed when Zack called the Ever-Present-Man an Onion. LOL

I really like how you portray Light's persona, you keep her in character very well :D

Please update!

Lightning Catastrophe chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Poor Lucrecia :(

I've never liked Hojo one bit T.T

Surprisingly l'm more eager to find out what's happening to Aerith & Lightning - but mabye that's just because l prefer Light over Vanille ... awe well, CONTINUE PLS !
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Terrific job!

I wonder what happened to Vanille ... DX and what's up with the Life Stream? hmmm ...

guess l'll have ta stay tuned!

Lightning Catastrophe chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
The Ever-Present-Man is so dang mysterious! :3

Yay, Vincent! XD Iike him too! Is Yuffie gonna make an appearence? l hope so, l love her (l don't mean love LOVE) yaaay Tifa's here

will there be any pairings?

Anxiously awaiting your next update,

Lightning Catastrophe chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
XD Yah! You published!

K, so, l'm just spit ballin' here, so, since Vanille & Aeris switched worlds, Vanille's l'Cie mark is replaced by the Stigma? Awe, poor Vanille. DX

Anyways, great job portraying characters, and l wonder who that strange man is ... and how does he know Aeris? Hmmm ... guess l'll have ta stay tuned then!

Glad you took my suggestion, great work,