Reviews for Seven Times Cristina Yang is Silent
bettycapote chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loved the short clips. Thank you for all your amazing stories. I enjoy reading them and look forward to reading more. Keep them coming!;)
Lady Darlings chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I can't help it. I had to review this one. I love all your stories. I should review them all actually. Hah. But the last part of this fic just destroyed me. I can literally see it all happening and it's shattering my heart into pieces. Thanks for being such an awesome writer. Please keep writing !
PeaceLoveGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
the end almost made made me cry, but i love it!
thorteso chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
beautiful story! I love seeing updates on this C/O family!
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great oneshot! Each section was unique and was written to showcase the emotion :)
Angelamermaid chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I read and appreciate all comments, and Milee, I always look forward to your comments!

I intended for Diego's story to be published before this one, but it still needs some fine-tuning. And after the last episode, I thought this story needed to be posted sooner rather than later. :-)
chiph chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Absolutely great! I loved it!
milee chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is just so beautiful! I actually have tears in my eyes and such happiness in my heart after reading these moments from Cristina and Owen's life together. LOVED these highlights: Nine year old Cristina being hugged by her mom after losing her dad, Cristina's sexy thoughts after flirting with Owen, their honeymoon morning, Cristina not wanting to be anywhere else except with baby Chloe, Cristina bursting with pride at Chloe being able to skip a grade and the high five from Owen, Cristina just hugging Mallory after her messing up and the last vingette with her family(including Darren- a mini Owen grandson-love it) and Mer then Cristina going to Owen so relieved and telling him that their time is not done yet was just pure love!

I hope Diego was the their third child. I look forward to reading your story about how he comes into their family. THANK YOU for this story. After the last episode, this was exactly what every C/O shipper needs to read. You capture the true essence of what Cristina and Owen are as a couple. Even if the writers like to mess with us and don't get it sometimes, it is a relief and gift that you do and can give us what really should happen in their life together. I LOVE your version so much better. Needless to say, I can't wait to read more of your C/O family stories. THANK YOU!
OCshipper chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is so good I am loving the hunt family storys i hoep you write more :)