Reviews for Through Death, Love Through Love, Immortality
Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love you for this. I really and truly do. Almost as much as I love Elvis Presley, the lovely James Franco, and quite possibly as much as I love Heath Ledger. Thank you.

Notice that I am in a remarkably good, grateful mood. That is thanks to my new, fresh contacts and a lovely date.

I could literally see James Franco doing everything you said in here. Thank you. Again.
Topofchaplin chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautifully written.
Tink508 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Forgot to log in on the last review. If you ever want to talk about Arthurian legend, hit me up. I've studied it for years.
Ariadne chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was beautifully done. For two years, I was Princess Isolde at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire in Ohio as part of their cast. (Still work there, now as Tinkerbell) I love this legend and think it deserves to be put out in the open again. Not many people know it. I've studied everything I could on Isolde's story and have read the Rosalind Miles books. She is one of my favorite legendary characters.

There's another you might like, called Twilight of Avalon by Anna Elliott. It's a twist on the legend, but wonderful just the same. :)
Charming-Lynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This story was amazing. Wow, you're a really talented writer. Loved it!