Reviews for Kisstastrophe On Deck
psav2005 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
great story, both funny and cute, what could be better
SilverLiningSheep chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Aw this was cute! _
SilverLiningSheep chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is hilarious so far!

I laughed when London said, "I got a body to dispose of." XD

I'm off to do some more reading! (:
Wyntirsno chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I think this was my favorite chapter. I loved the way Cody was playing with their guilt. So great, and if Zack's kiss was great Cody made Bailey totally forget all about it. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
That was funny, Cody and Moseby had no clue and London made her point. lol Tut also made a point, to bad it didn't get her out of watching London for detention. London telling Bailey 'you're welcome' for kissing Cody was great. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
That was great. 'Surprise kiss' hmm, lol. She definitely surprised him. Did Bailey catch them?
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh wow poor Cody seeing that even if it was an accident. Poor Zack I bet that was truly a shock. lol Bailey didn't even know what she was doing, haha she was still in dreamland.
woundedhearts chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Awww that was so sweet, i loved it - add more! Smiles i'm just kidding, well unless you want to. Anyway great one shot it really brought a smile to my face. Its a shame the writers didn't think of this, it would have made for a great episode. :)
woundedhearts chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
LOL i'm rolling on the floor here, this is hilarious. I'm going to have to try the effects of a surprise kiss one day. And go Emma, i believe she made her point. Too much fun! :)
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I love london's logic, she's alot smarter then we give her credit for sometimes. This is such a good story and the banter between everyone is great and very believable, i could picture the scene in my mind. Next Chapter...
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww Poor Cody walking in on his brother kissing Bailey like that and running out in tears and sorrow. So sad...i loved every bit of it! Hmmm, does that seem wrong to you? Next Chapter... :)
fanatic-esined chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Sweet! I like how Cody forgave Bailey, it was a really sweet touch. And Bailey finally realise how different the twins look really ended the story well. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Elianna22 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Adorable as always, especially the last two lines :) The beginning really illustrates the "bros before ho's" tenet of the Bro Code, with Cody forgiving Zack for the kissing transgression right up front.

But what of the others? Do Zack and London find people to kiss? Do Moseby and Tutweiller keep on kissing? Inquiring minds want to know :P
youveforgotten chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Great job! And really funny and creative concept! :)
Silver Scorpion chapter 4 . 5/6/2010