Reviews for What We Choose
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 42 . 3/5
Well that was good use of a month of my time. XD I have loved every story in this wonderful series. I'm sad to see it end. You are an amazing writer and your portrayal of the characters was spot on. Amazing work. I'm glad to see everything worked out for Cullen and Therrin in the end. Again you are just awesome and I greatly enjoyed this. See ya.
WitchWolf chapter 20 . 2/15
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this back when I first read it. In case I haven't, I'll take a break in this second read-through and rectify that because the work of this magnitude and quality deserves to be recognized and praised.

Not to focus on any chapter in particular (only reviewing from this particular chapter at random), your writing style is simply brilliant - Captivating, steady, well-versed and certain. I'm even more impressed because it is written in present tense and I'm very rarely seeing presnt tense being pulled off successfuly and consistantly.

Big highlight for me are your descriptions: the right balance of describing the atmosphere, enough to give the reader the exact sense of spatial perspective needed for the scenes to work, but not going over the line and dragging them out until they eat up the scene entirely. That, perhaps, is *the* thing that is making your work so incaptivating and such a pleasure to read.

Last, but certainly not the least, I remain positively stunned at how accurate and consistant your characters are. I don't think I ever read a story in this particular fandom that got the characterization so wonderfully vibrant and real, with every character always speaking in their own, distinct voice and the accompanying mannerisms that do more to definte them than any amount of droll descriptions and exposition ever could or would.

Thank you for writing the entire series, thank you for being a brilliant writer and thank you for sharing your work with the rest of us Dusters. ;)

Bowing deeply, hat off
I just read the entire series between yesterday and today... And it's over, I'm seriously on the verge of tears... I got so wrapped up I n the work only to have it yanked away and realize it's done. .amazing. Thank you for this :)
Dumak chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
This series was absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the ride!
Jade Sabre chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
ALISTAIR YOU ARE SO DELIGHTFUL i knew the wedding was going to be bloody and that cullen was going to be arl but AH watching Alistair work sometimes is really just the best thing.

also THAT BATTLE I am still tired on everyone's behalves and BATHS, could we please get a BATH for the lovely lady?

I love this fic.
Jade Sabre chapter 38 . 9/26/2014
NO NATHANIEL WHERE DID YOU GO COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

goodness gracious I'm on edge reading this you convey exhaustion so well or maybe i'm just empathizing but good Lord I just want everyone to take a bath and then a nice long nap in a bed with clean sheets.

auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
Jade Sabre chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

also this GAME explaining nothing and expecting you not to kill everything in sight really.
Jade Sabre chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
YOU OF COURSE YOU. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh this is the worst romcom EVER.
Jade Sabre chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VELANNA MAKER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS YOUR MOST LOYAL YOUR MOST BE-

wait sorry

augh I knew something had to go wrong and be sad because this is Therrin but ooooooh Velanna I'm sorry bb imsry

AND ANDERS I hope he is also okay

sigh.
Jade Sabre chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
The blood squelching in the carpet. The mopping up pools of blood and listening to their arlessa discuss the possibility of bits of bann in the ceiling.

Aw yeah. It's a great day to be a servant of Vigil's Keep.
Jade Sabre chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
STUPID UPRISING PEASANTS AND THEIR STUPID UPRISING WAYS AND THEIR STUPID UPRISING NOBLES uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh also oh no cullen please be okay

in more concrete, review-y terms, you write injuries very, very vividly. I get every punch that Therrin does. Ow.
Jade Sabre chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
A rare situation, wherein daughter-in-law and mother-in-law have a better relationship than mother and son. :-b

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay gettin' maaaaaaaaarriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied
Jade Sabre chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
I'D ALREADY REVIEWED THE LAST CHAPTER (we are all surprised) HERE IS MY NEW REVIEW FOR IT

how much do I love Anders and Therrin maging it up in the Fade

I love it a lot

I also love Justice oh Justice

BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE THAT PROPOSAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEAH HE FINALLY ASKED HER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well if by "asked" we mean "I want you to marry me" which really is lovely in its urgency even if it is a bit bossy geeze Cullen

mostly YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

AND AS FOR THIS CHAPTER

justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice you do him such...well, you know. ;-;
Jade Sabre chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I notice that "taken liberties" here seem to read "skipped the puzzle-solving."

Also, I love Sigrun in the Fade. Why didn't I think of taking her? Because she is brilliant.
Jade Sabre chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Man, I'd forgotten just how maddening the plot of Awakenings is-or rather, it could have been a great plot, but it spends so much time NOT EXPLAINING ANYTHING until the very last second that instead it's just like "kill" "kill all the darkspawn" "i don't care that you can talk i just want you to die" /laser to the crotch

good luck kiddos I'm sure the other side will be GREAT.