Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
LVio chapter 1 . 4/3
Well this was more bitter than sweet.
That dinner scene and the finger cutting threat were amazingly edgy, I really loved this fic... and now I became a Templar!Leonardo fan thanks to you.
Friendly hugs, and best wishes, LVio.
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
O.o Well...

This was certainly a break from all the other fluffy fics about these two... I can't decide if I like them sweet or dark...

Either way, very hot; very nice...
Absolutecold chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Really well done! Love the story and the attention to details :)
gsrfg chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
oh why didn't I find this sooner It's absolutely perfect :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Amazing Peice! you need to continue it!

My favorite part was the dinner scene, so intense i actually felt my heart beating with anxiaty!

But very well done. It deserves a second read!
Qeerra chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hello! Can I translate this fic into Russian? I think our fans will like it)))
Hello sunshine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OMG. That's all I can say. OMG. I loved it! You are an amazing author. The story had such depth and sadness to it... I can't believe Leonardo! He was my favorite character! .
FunkehHumour chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
DAMN that was hot. Gotta love angry Ezio ;)
fangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
OMG
Semjaza chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is superbly written. It's tragic and bitter, and manages to be sexy even while it's distressing. The interaction between Ezio and Leonardo is amazing. The mixture of love and betrayal and regret gives a huge amount of depth to this story. It was a pleasure to read. :D
Vaako chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh no when I read online that Leonardo was rumoured to be the head of a templar order I was shocked, lol, I was wondering when there would be something about it.

I'm so sad. Such a bitter, regretful story! I enjoyed it :)
Von chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
o.O

Woah! That is so hot and yet so heartbreaking!
Kolgavia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Omg that was an awesome story! :D
Panicata chapter 1 . 7/8/2010

most of all that it was so realistic (not really? XD)

but i like that Leonardo didn't have some sad excuse where Ezio forgives him and they live happily ever after... thank you for that!

produljavai v su6tia duh! D

.sye
angthetor chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I totally love this. The plot, the emotions, the dialogues (especially Ezio's threat of cutting Leo's fingers), I love it all.

And Ezio is still being gentle while torturing Leonardo, showing how much he loved and cared for him before learning his betrayal (perhaps still can't help but love him). Another thing I loved.

There's only one thing though: Oh my friend, even Ezio is not cruel enough to finish the story there _ Not that I want to read more hot scenes, but with this Templar thing this story could continue greatly.