Reviews for Wendynapped
Foxytail9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
ok why didnt the original story/movie end like this?He came back after 20 years and she has her own family what in the world. And then this daughter of Wendy's named jane went off with him. Its supposed to be PeterXWendy geez...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
YES! FINALLY AN ENDING WHERE THEY BOTH STAY IN NEVERLAND AND DONT GROW UP!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AWW! I love love LOVE this! Wendy knows just how to get the truth out of that Peter, now doesn't she?
purpleAlison13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
super short...
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this is what the epilogue for the movie should have been not that thing with Jane! I despise that horrid girl! Peter should have come back earlier! she should have waited for him!
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Cheesy epilogue is cheesy, but , hey, this is Disney. I loved the rest, particularly how many times it took for him to admit it. I could totally see that happen!

When I favorite, it means I think it'll be worth rereading sometime in the future.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was a very sweet story, great job.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Cute! :D
LoveIsAllUneed chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hehe
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this is like totally my favorite one ever!
MamaTypo chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I think that's fair. If you have it, use it! Really cute Mr. Scott!
akira chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
p.e.r.f.e.c.t
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Yes. To my thinking, in the realm of my mind, THIS is how Peter Pan ends. And as for the other movie? What other movie? It never happened.

That was irresistably sweet! And I can't help but giggle at the thought of the rough and tough Tinkerbell being taken hostage.
IHeartTheMusic123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Okay. THIS is how the story ends. I don't care what the writers of Peter Pan think, YOUR version, THIS version, is exactly what happens. THE END :D
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aww :) 3 I love fluffyness :)