Reviews for Buy a Wife
claraowl chapter 10 . 4/13
Aw, I wish there was more!
Thalia Luz chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I can't wait for Japan's reaction/the media's to Ren having a wife...
I think that there being speculation about who Ren's wife is and there are some options... Kyoko sees all of the options (she is one of the options), compares herself to the others and feels small in comparison (her character would make this easily believable) - making her realize that she loves him (as if she had been jealous?)?

It's a great plot so far, and I can't wait to read whatever you write next! :D
Fangirl chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I think u should let the media go crazy. Trying to find the women who is The Tsuraga Ren's wife...U could have the paparazzi following Ren and stalking his apartment or something so in ordet not to reveal Kyoko's identity..Lory sent them to a private island for a week..During that time..things happen..such as confession and so...But must end Ren together with Kyoko...My ship name for the is Reyoko...They arey fav couple...
Harmony chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee finish the story; it's killing me to not be able to see how it ends. I'm enjoying it, it's cute. Don't cut me off man!
takanarilover4 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this sucks so much. I hate you.
Angelita azul chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
hola me gusta este fanfiction de Ren y Kyoko por fa continualo lo antes posible
Neheigh Fluffydoodle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
hehe bless Ren :D
Neheigh Fluffydoodle chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Really like this story sweetie keep up the good work :D
mssuggalove chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
OMG, LOVE THIS STORY XD! You should do the thing about Kyoko not being confirmed as Ren's wife, that would put drama, suspense, paparazzi, maybe build up more lies, or even force them to come clean ; )... No matter which one you choose, it would still make for an awesome drama patch in the story XD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (so i can keep doing my fan girl spazzing X3)
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Are you going to continue writing this story? I hope so I really like it!
Dark Winged Panther chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
lol poor kyoko XD Ren is as childish as ever
Otaku12367 chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Please update faster!I beg you!I want to know Kyoko's reaction in return of the question asked by Ren, "Kyoko, you're Bo?"
Alex chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
nice story, please continue
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
AAAWWWWW COME OOOONNN! What's with the cliffhanger? PLEEEAAAZZZZEEEE update soon! i cant wait to see(well, read) Ren's reaction to the fact that she's Bo!
Lilica chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
So sute he loves her sooo much.
And the plot thickens! What will happen when Kyoko is discovered as bo!? I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope that you will continue. I like this story!