Reviews for Buy a Wife
Come on when are you going to update this it's been what two years okay okay I exaggerated come on update how can you get somebody hooked on the story and then stop writing oh gosh I just love this please update
Ashenvale chapter 11 . 6/5
oh gosh pls update. pls pls
BB71 chapter 11 . 6/4
Time to update
graypw1955 chapter 8 . 5/18
You'd think that she was the only person to ever buy tampons the way she's acting. I sometimes for get she's only 17. Too bad someone couldn't go back in time and destroy the people that made her like this, she really deserves to be able to act like a normal teenager.
graypw1955 chapter 6 . 5/18
That was great, I could just imagine the look on Rens face while covered in underwear. lol
What has me curious is why Yashiro hasn't really asked for more detail into this marriage...too bad Ren couldn't void the check and have Sanae arrested for blackmail or something.
Good job , keep it up, but you might want to check some of your spelling,,lol
I love this story! Poor Ren though! How much does he have to suffer? And I quite honestly can 't believe how can Kyoko not see his feelings. I think Ren should take action already. Don't take me wrong but I miss action in this story. At the beginning there was Saena so there was something happening. But now for few chapters nothing much happened. They are just jumping around each other. I think maybe Kyoko should open up to herself that she is indeed in love with her senpai. (We know that she was in love with him from Dark Moon arc. She just didn't want to admit it.) Probably hide it in front of him but she should realize it. And I don't like Sho but I feel like he should appear in it soon hah Anyway can't wait for more action between Ren and Kyoko. Hope you didn't forget about this story! Update soon!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Oh my gosh! You have to update! The manner in which you portray Ren is divine. You have captured the essence of him. And your Kyoko is spot on. Considering the situation they are in, they react very much in character. They are not OOC for a moment. Honestly, I love the manner you portray Lory and Yashiro. They are just awesome. So please update soon. Pretty please with a bazillion cherries on top.
AJohnlockAddict chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
FAN BOY SPIRIT! Love those words. And YES! I can't believe it's a chapter till I catch up _.
AJohnlockAddict chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
What just happened?
AJohnlockAddict chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
AJohnlockAddict chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
That was awesome! Yashiro is amazing!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
When Yashiro is the number one who ships them after Lory!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Whoa. Just whoa! And why is your Saena a witch (and the cool ones but evil ones)? And I pretty sure I smiled manically too just like Lory!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
OH my gosh! EEEEEEE must keep reading!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 11/26/2015