Reviews for Buy a Wife
brennakai chapter 12 . 8/19
Oh oh, it's been a while i how you return eventually to this story. We know his parents would have a few things to say...
Plus i wonder when Seane will try to use the info... we know this version of her is about the money. she may have realized who she was marrying her daughter to... she might just now be realizing it...

It truly is an interesting story line.

Hope you'll be able to to update this story of yours soon to I love your writing
Well you've had a nice break but it's time to get back to work so I hope you have chapters, 13,14,&15 ready to go because I'm ready to do some reading yes anyway hope to see you soon
Wishing you hurry n give us a new chapter it's been 6 long years is this really how you treat your loyal fans n following really for shame
MRMenaMRM chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
So cute! I haven't been reading ANY fanfiction lately! However I'm glad I decided to browse through old much loved stories and magically stumbled across this one. I'm happy you had a summary last chapter because I was so lost! Haha! I'm really looking forward to the guest who'll be arriving on plane. Gotta say it's RENs dad! Sorry if I guessed right lol but it's been so long that I read the manga that I feel I have to refresh my brain with the spelling of his name lol. Please update again soon. Kyoko and Ren have two full weeks to themselves I hope they'll find eachother more drawn to eachother than ever before. They're just too cute for words! I can only imagine what the next chapter consists of lol maybe cooking time ;)
Sargent93 chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
please update
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Ok love love thx for the update now anxiously waiting for the next chapter oh no by the way new story is awesome and I am anxiously awaiting the new chapter for that one as well so come on n get busy
ladygraywolf chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
oh oh mom and dad are on their way. shit is going to hit the fan. Kyoko is driving me crazy. she is so neurotic that it's sickening. I'm surprise Ren doesn't blow up at her. Someone needs to kick her in the butt, hard. She has too much mush in her head.
waiting for the next chapter.
ladygraywolf chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
now they need to have her arrested for selling her daughter for 11 mil.
ladygraywolf chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
her mom is a true bitch. People like her don't deserve to live. all she brings is heart ache and pain.
Setsuka e Cain chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Adorei o capítulo e estou ansiosa para ler o próximo! D
AJohnlockAddict chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
I have not been using my fanfic account lately, mainly because I've been on AO3. But lo behold, I come back and I find that this has been updated!
And you're right, not many are writing for this fandom anymore ˍ And I'm guessing that Kuu is coming right?! ﹏ Cuz I soooo want to see that.
muchachomomo chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
man it's been a while since I saw this fic in the recently updated section of FF! Glad to see you're back and great as ever :) hopefully there won't be any more 5 year breaks lol. Keep up the good work, I love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
It was good but key points on kyoko she's admitted to being in love with ren since the tragic marker arc n I wanted to see more of kana reaction n yashiro's to finding out n kuu n julie lol any way excited for more oh kudos to her showing her jealousy peak out just a bit so this is where I'm assuming you will start her to falling in love with him post asap
cleocat333 chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
I'm so glad you're back! Please finish this story! I can't wait to see some actual progress... Kyoko's blind childishness is tiring. There's no way she didn't enjoy kissing Ren - why isn't she craving it as much as him? Maybe Moko will teach her the real def of the word pervert. Or maybe dreams about him... Surely something will do something! Lol! I really enjoy this story! Don't drop it!