Reviews for New World, New Crystal, New Ragnarok
The History Queen chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
A very good story! I liked how you built up on the possibility of Vanille being a mother until you introduced the twist that Asura was in fact the fal'Cie Anima. Very colorful and creative final battle too! You did a good job! :)
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
So Vanille gave birth at eighteen, during the middle of a war...
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
Very Cool Story
Lady Midday chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
OMG! I love love LOVE the ending! AsuraxHope for the win! Especially the line "My heart, my human heart, melted at his touch."

That line really got me... it's beautiful. Just as the rest of your description of their kiss and romantic moment, by the way.

I liked the descriptions in the fighting scene, and how Hope didn't give up hope (heehee) well, maybe just a little at the ending of the fight, but then he pulled a brilliant action again. Smart guy, that Hope. :)

Lady Midday
Lady Midday chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
Wow! I was definitely surprised by the happenings in the last few chapters! It's not very often that I find I story I totally can't predict, but yours was one of them. :O

Asura/Anima is a fun character to read about, and I'm glad you actually made Hope the semi-mature ( :P) and brave when it's needed type of person. I see a lot of fics on here that make him some annoying whiney YET exaggeratedly shy guy all the time. It's annoying.

Oh, and don't worry, you're not the only one who giggles at Hope puns. XD (I saw you use a few some chapters back)

Anyway, nice read.

Lady Midday
Asiantastic chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
DAMN! HopexAnima? That's a new!
Asiantastic chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
really interesting story! Update ASAP :)
authorgal282 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Whoa! I wonder what's going on with Asura. Is she really Vanille's daughter? If so, what's going on? Why aren't there any records of her?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
authorgal282 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Wow. Great set of chapters, there. I wonder who Asura's father was. And what's gonna happen to Hope and Asura and Barthelmew? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Senior Swag chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
To The Angry Giant Squid below me. She was 19 (519 if you care to be canon). Though still very much unlikely to have a teenage daughter, I thought I'd clarify. As for Pulse, well, it's as big if not bigger than Earth. You tellin' me there isn't human life somewhere there? Not really around Gran per say, but on other lands. I agree that the writer should put more emphasis on where this girl actually came from (A descendant of Vanille, not her daughter), and why moreover.
Giant Squid of Anger chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Vanille was only 16 in the game when she got turned to Crystal. It's illogical for her to have had a child who is a teenager. Even more so if the teenager was also frozen in time.

Your story is inaccurate and doesn't make any sense.

I would also like to point out the the people living on Plus all died as evidence from the second disc. That's if you even played the game.
siverstorm chapter 2 . 5/3/2010

Now, Hope's father is too awesome to die :/
_
I'm watching you :p
Asiantastic chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome story! Please continue writing more!
siverstorm chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome start, looks like this will be a good read.

I look forward to your updates!
authorgal282 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Like the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!