Reviews for Paper Cut
jace4ever chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I love your voice of Jasper and i so hate condemnation of himself. He is what he is and i feel he was doing great. To be what he was in the past and to get where he was at. Amazing. It was all him. He did it for whatever reasons it was his will and desire to do so. I applaud Rosalie she was correct. Edward should have his love, bad choice as it was, but bringing her their home when she was so careless was a bad mistake. Edward showed his age here by asking his family to leave. If should jave just broke up with her and said no. No more will i be on your life. Sorry i could go on. Great story.
Tech-Man chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I'm not sure what made me choose this story over your other Twilight stories for my second journey into your mind, but I am glad that I did. I have never been a huge fan of Jasper though I adore Alice. I enjoyed looking into his mind through the filter of your own. You did a very nice job of piecing together the range of emotions and thoughts that I imagine he would have experienced going after Bella as he did. The one point I was a little fuzzy on was Edwards reaction when Jasper approached him in his room. I understand that was why he left, but I would have though he would show a little more anger. Overall it was a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more.
lol chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
wow i liked it a lot! and it doesnt happen often that i like a fanfic because some people just CANT write! so i think you should be proud of yourself and DAMN IT WRITE MORE ABOUT ALICE & JASPER! please?
Leeta Sagewoodi chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Quite frankly, I thought that I was reading another twilight novel! Amazingly written! Keep up the good writting... Hard work pays off! :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Wow... really well-written and perfectly in-character... for some reason, I blame Bella for the whole fiasco. And Edward, because it was his own personal angst that led to the whole thing, and Jasper was only the catalyst... the break in the relationship would have happened regardless of him. Poor Jasper... XD
The Dark side of the Mind chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I loved hat especially the ending.

You write Jasper so amazingly I wonder... perhaps... no... impossible... but still...

Are you by any chance

A A blond

B A vampire

C From Texas

or D all of the above.
Encypher chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
It was really cool to see the paper cut from Jasper's point of view, you can't help but feel sorry for the poor thing. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
terrific start
roon0 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This was a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing.
AustenDevotee chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
I loved this story and am so sad to see it end.
AustenDevotee chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Wow! Loved this chapter. I loved all the insight to what happened before Forks and Alice and Jasper became a part of the Cullens. Lots of heavy emotion and all of it well written.
TeamEdward chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
It was a good story I liked it!
Kikaria chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I have just recently decided to try out the twilight fanfic realm and I have read or started to read several dozen fics and have not liked any of them... Until yours that is :) I just wanted to let you know that yours is the first story I have read that really captures the charecters. Amazing job, I really am truely impressed.
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Speechless, that's what I am, m'dear. :)

I really have no words to explain how much I love this story and how much of a wonderful author you are, especially writing Jasper's POV so amazingly. I am extremely sad to see Paper Cut end, although I already know what happens and everything, but still. All throughout the chapter, and the story, Jasper's thoughts were so very like him and not at all foreign. If I may say so, I do believe you have written a "Midnight Sun" only for Jasper, but more amazingly written . Yes, that is what I think. :)

And girl, did you make me cry with this chapter too. Hehe. Lemme tell you, I opened up my iTunes and played the Eclipse soundtrack specifically for Paper Cut because it just fit so well.

The flashback was awesome. I really liked it, you get to see more of Jasper and the Cullen kids, but especially Jasper's continuing struggle. The bit about Alice sighing over the "it" girls on the other table was so sad. I just wanted to jump into the story and tell her she was awesome and didn't need those girls or that invitation. Then, of course, the "meeting" with the family was heartbreaking. Rosalie was definitely a firecracker. I felt sorry for Emmett, having to deal with all that and stuff. My heart was breaking for Edward and Alice as well especially.

I cried even harder as Alice said her goodbye, but from afar. Even sadder. The last conversation with Edward and Jasper was interesting, and I mean that in a very good way. Jasper's secret longing to be human was just ... aww, you know? At least he chooses not to wallow in misery over it like Rosalie. The ending was perfect. This!

"We drove away from our home, into the unknown again. We left in our wake a shattered human girl, an emtpy house, and dozens of people wondering about our strange disappearance.

And it was all because of a paper cut."

That's golden right there. Amazing. Well, enough babbling away and such. Again, I'm in love with this story and think you did an amazing job. If I may ask, are you considering writing any more pieces from Jasper's POV, or perhaps one of the other Cullens? Perhaps the reunion scene at the airport from Jasper's POV? *looks hopefully* Anyway ... lol. Awesome story, again. ;D

Happy writings.

*Mimi-Love-4Ever
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
This is fantastic! I love it!

(*_*)