Reviews for Paper Cut
Liked it,I loved it
Roxy chapter 1 . 8/2
Amazing
g. smith chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Thank you for such a beautiful story. I haven't read it yet but Jasper and Alice are 2 of my favorite characters from Twilight. I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Has anyone written a good story about the very first Hunger Game. If so, please let me know. Bye for now.

Thanks again,
jace4ever chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I love your voice of Jasper and i so hate condemnation of himself. He is what he is and i feel he was doing great. To be what he was in the past and to get where he was at. Amazing. It was all him. He did it for whatever reasons it was his will and desire to do so. I applaud Rosalie she was correct. Edward should have his love, bad choice as it was, but bringing her their home when she was so careless was a bad mistake. Edward showed his age here by asking his family to leave. If should jave just broke up with her and said no. No more will i be on your life. Sorry i could go on. Great story.
Tech-Man chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I'm not sure what made me choose this story over your other Twilight stories for my second journey into your mind, but I am glad that I did. I have never been a huge fan of Jasper though I adore Alice. I enjoyed looking into his mind through the filter of your own. You did a very nice job of piecing together the range of emotions and thoughts that I imagine he would have experienced going after Bella as he did. The one point I was a little fuzzy on was Edwards reaction when Jasper approached him in his room. I understand that was why he left, but I would have though he would show a little more anger. Overall it was a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more.
lol chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
wow i liked it a lot! and it doesnt happen often that i like a fanfic because some people just CANT write! so i think you should be proud of yourself and DAMN IT WRITE MORE ABOUT ALICE & JASPER! please?
Leeta Sagewoodi chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Quite frankly, I thought that I was reading another twilight novel! Amazingly written! Keep up the good writting... Hard work pays off! :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Wow... really well-written and perfectly in-character... for some reason, I blame Bella for the whole fiasco. And Edward, because it was his own personal angst that led to the whole thing, and Jasper was only the catalyst... the break in the relationship would have happened regardless of him. Poor Jasper... XD
The Dark side of the Mind chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I loved hat especially the ending.

You write Jasper so amazingly I wonder... perhaps... no... impossible... but still...

Are you by any chance

A A blond

B A vampire

C From Texas

or D all of the above.
Encypher chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
It was really cool to see the paper cut from Jasper's point of view, you can't help but feel sorry for the poor thing. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
terrific start
roon0 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This was a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing.
AustenDevotee chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
I loved this story and am so sad to see it end.