Reviews for persuasion
Fiona chapter 7 . 7/11
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You MUST UPDATE!
Xcherokee chapter 7 . 5/13
Please update I really want to know what happens next.
Helen chapter 7 . 4/11
Please, permit me to scream in sheer joy as this story has delighted me to the point of purest merriment that I cannot but express it with untethered shrillness and squeaks. Truly it made my bus ride home all the more enjoyable. Eagerly I await with rapture the next chapter. My heart cannot wait! Bloody hell, I love Itachi, he is truly the most agonising and darling brother to that stupid boy. Sakura is a peach and this is just perfect. I am in love.
qwe chapter 7 . 3/30
any chance for updates? i am terribly enjoying this
BlaackPepper chapter 7 . 1/21
Ohhhh ! Did he ask her to rile sasuke up? Did he catch the feels? Is she going to say yes? How will sasuke react? When will he finally just confess his feelings to her and get his head out of his butt? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE ANSWERS PLZ UPDATE SOON
Sasuke that was the worst way of saving sakura from those kind of missions!
Rainbow Sparkles chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
It kills me. It really does. It kills me so much to know that fics like this have been left unfinished. I know you have your reasons and I respect whatever they may be, but i would still like you to know that I absolutely adore this and that I'm still hoping that you'll update and finish this someday (along with cherry apple wine)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
OMG OMG NOW I REALIZE WHY PEOPLE SAID CLIFFHANGER OMG OMG OMG
ObsessiveBrunette chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Please please don't leave it at that :(
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
How can YOU NOT UPDATE AFTER THAT! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU LEFT US WITH A CLIFF HANGER!
carolynnlovesss chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love this story. It’s exceptionally well-written and I really appreciate how you portray the characters. Itachi as a matchmaker is absolutely perfect here.
I do hope that you will find some time to update it :)
bhawna chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
very good
when is next coming
MissKonoha chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
You have me grinning like an idiot right now! I am SO GLAD I came across this story. It is truly amazing! I love the plot. Above all, I adore the way you are portraying each and every single one of the characters. Oh please get back to writing when you get the opportunity!
Despite being a loyal Sasusaku fan, I couldn't help but fangirl at the concluding line!
This story is wickedly good. I hope the following chapter is of the gala. I can just imagine Sasuke seething in jealousy at seeing our gorgeous cherry blossom with his brother.
I am incredibly curios of the discussion Sasuke had with his father...hmmmm?
Thanks for the brilliant story!
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Aiii! Please update! Cliffhanger! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This is absolutely delightful. I love Itachi's dynamic with both Sasuke and Sakura in particular. Please, please continue!