Reviews for persuasion
I totally see sakura going for itachi and not assume in this one. It could be a twist!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Lovely chapter! :)
dreamsandfaiths chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
please update soon! its very interesting. never read one like this before.
darkredmacabre chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Oh I hope you continue!
xXWinterRoseXx chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
I love this story! Especially the moments with Itachi. They are the most fun to read. I would actually prefer ItaSaku as main pairing, but your Sasuke is not a bad alternative. And I don't mind SasuSaku at all if Itachi still gets to play a large role in this. ;-)
I'm definitely looking forward to the gala. I hope that Sakura is going to say yes. Sasuke's reaction woud be great I think.
Well, your writing style is fantastic. Truly refreshing compared to the average standard you usually encounter on this site.

Greetings
Rose
Xcherokee chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
I love this please update
holy shit chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
is it bad that im starting to wish the itasaku would actually happen

i feel sad that it wont :C

im reading this in sep 2016
hahaha
Yumi Ayumu chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Oh mai indeed. It's been years since you updated and I do hope you can update this. Please.
crusincloud chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
Please update! I wanna know what happens next ..you left your readers hanging..
alayneni chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Any chance of an update soon?
Fiona chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You MUST UPDATE!
Xcherokee chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
Please update I really want to know what happens next.
Helen chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Please, permit me to scream in sheer joy as this story has delighted me to the point of purest merriment that I cannot but express it with untethered shrillness and squeaks. Truly it made my bus ride home all the more enjoyable. Eagerly I await with rapture the next chapter. My heart cannot wait! Bloody hell, I love Itachi, he is truly the most agonising and darling brother to that stupid boy. Sakura is a peach and this is just perfect. I am in love.
qwe chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
any chance for updates? i am terribly enjoying this
BlaackPepper chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Ohhhh ! Did he ask her to rile sasuke up? Did he catch the feels? Is she going to say yes? How will sasuke react? When will he finally just confess his feelings to her and get his head out of his butt? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE ANSWERS PLZ UPDATE SOON