Reviews for When Mozzie Met Neal
0-8-4 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Nice alternate storyline!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Wow. A really different setting, though interesting one, a completely new aspect.
I enjoyed the whole story.
My heart clenched at the sad parts and I smiled at the good parts.
Really great story:)
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
poor nealie :(
Jigsaw154 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
AMAZING, I think so :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Darrian was sure quite the biggest and the most cruel Sin of a bitch of the whole world.
There is just better way to put it or to say it.
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Nick/Neal grew up differently with Darrian then he would have grown up if his mother had lived.
Sparky Dorian chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Man. I hate him now, too! You're very good at creating hatable characters, dear. And lovable ones too. This was one of my favorite stories you've written, I think. I like young Neal. Or young Nick I guess.
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
*Sniff* That was sad! I guess it's no wonder why he's so good at hiding things now... Nice chapter, it felt realistic.
Iuliana chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
ahh another one sees the end. I was in a short hiatus so it was pretty cool to come back and have 3 chapters waiting for me in my inbox. beautiful work my friend, beautiful work.
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
*sniff* That's sad! I'm glad they're all safe now. So Mozzie saved him?
I liked the end of this chapter.
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
More and more this is getting to be an even better story then it was.
Update soon.
HuffynDK chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
yet another great one. I like the explanation you give for Nick Halden and I like how there is another name for Mozzie. I would love your take of why he called him "Mozzie". I really like the family vibe with the Burkes. I like how you show Peters need to be protective. Can't wait for more. Is Darrian his father or step father? More please? Giving Neals blue puppy doggy/Oliver Twist eyes.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Update this story soon.
Its very good.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This is some story.
It has suspense thats for sure.

Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Here's hoping that Peter and Jones get there quickly to save Neal and Mas. Love how he got that name.