Reviews for Options
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AWW HUN! THIS WAS INCREDABLE! :)

EEEEEEEEEE! LOVE IT! xx
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
is there a sequel where you bring Sam back
babikakes chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
The story was fine but if this is the way the show is going it's gonna piss me off big time. Dean was ready to become Michael to end all this and he was giving a cosmic beatdown ( that most of the fandom laughed about) and now it's ok for Sam to give it up because he thinks he's so strong that he can influence Lucifer ( ego much).
Hopefully it will be both brothers who stop the Apocalapse instead of one super duper brother and one who stands around looking stupid,
PJ chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Dean sobbing and crying hard in front of all those people?

Not the Dean I see in cannon who at the most lets a single tear run down his cheek when he's at his utmost beaten and weakest.

Sam is the only Winchester who hasn't sacrificed his soul yet, so maybe this could happen. I hope not. It would be nice to see them actually break the disasterous cycle of self-sacrifice which has got them into so much trouble. On the other hand, maybe Sam needs to cast aside the selfishness which has dominated his whole life and actually do something for the best of reasons, rather than to feed his own need for revenge.
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
It was really good! Maybe well see something similar like that on the show. I would really like that to see.
Do you have a sequel planned? *puppyeyey*
Alex
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Really enjoyed this story.

Not sure I like Sam sacrificing himself like that even though something like that is probably going to happen in the show. I really hope that Dean can find a way to bring him back.

Are you going to write a story for Dean bringing his brother back?
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow...okay...I can so see the show going this way.

I'd love to see the show going this way.

Dean would find a way to bring Sam back!

Excellent muse you have!
Karen
babyreaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story, but so sad,that Dean had to let his brother sacrifice himself, it was heartbreaking. There is no way for Dean to get Sam out of Hell? Are you going to write a sequel. Does Dean just carry on, knowing that Sam is trapped in the pit until he breaks? Thank you so mush for sharing this.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I am looking forward to what you got coming next
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Have to admit that this is one of my absolute least favorite scenarios for what could happen. One brother making a deal and going to Hell is one too many for me. And if Sam couldn't find a way to get Dean out of Hell when demons seem to escape from it on a regular basis, how in the world is there any believable way of getting Sam out of wherever Lucifer would be locked away? Particularly without just letting Lucifer out again?
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You're writing quite a bit of sobbing Dean lately. Which is fine, considering the circumstances but I feel that the way it is described in the past couple is inaccurate from what we've seen on TV. I don't know, maybe it's the wording that's making the visuals in my head different than what you meant when you were writing.
I liked the hyperventilating part though.
But I hate the ending. Because, as you might have noticed, I like the boys together.
*Makes hand motions to show togetherness*
You of course, find joy in torturing me. I really can't see how Dean is gonna get Sam out. I do wanna kick is ass though. If my brother was in hell I would do everything I can from the moment he disappears out of sight to find a way out. Weeks for Dean is years for Sam. And Dean knows how it feels to be in hell, wouldn't he want Sam to spend as less time as possible down there?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ah...so sad, but very, very beautiful, honey...

Thank you...

*hugs*

Mandy
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i hope it doesn't come to this.. too sad! but i liked it!
A fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It seemed a little rushed at the end, but it was very very yummy! Loved it. I have been wondering how the season will end, and you created a wonderful possibility. Thank you!