Reviews for Southern Exposure
ViolettBlack chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Hello!
This takes effect for all of your unfinished House MD fanfictions! Please update them because I would like to read further chapters of them! They are too good to be left unfinished!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
Okay Diva...you got me hooked on this one...that is MY part...now YOU have to do yours and finish this one...it is terrific...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I often thought that House would have been better off leaving PPTH. Going somewhere that people don't already have judgments on him and don't automatically treat him like he is 'evil' gives him the opportunity to really be HIMSELF without the constant lecturing and self righteous moralizing from those around him. Oddly, I always considered House a much better man than Wilson ever was...if nothing else House is LOYAL, which is a trait that Wilson couldn't find in himself if his life depended on it...

Dig this story.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Diva...YOU have the most interesting characters...love them. Also like how House got himself AND Kevin out of the way for Rob and Caroline...ha Tricky move House...
LANIKI chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
So glad you updated! I really like this story. I'm happy for Rob, just hope he doesn't screw it up with his insecurity. And Hosue is the perfect person to understand what Zach is going through. It isn't going to be easy, but perhaps they can all help the kid.
Catahoula chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
So great to see you back! Really liked the chapter too!

I understand being disenchanted with the show and the writers: I STILL haven't seen anything from the second half of season 7 despite having all the episodes. I do know what happened, but it got just too annoying and painful to actually watch the beloved House-character essentially getting destroyed on screen, not to mention the train wreck that was the finale and the way they tried to write themselves out of their self-created corner now :-(

Thankfully there's quality fanfiction like yours to cope with! Even if it comes without Mr. Laurie enacting this story lines - still better than the last two canon seasons imo...
clp66 chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
Glad you're back. I missed this story. Looking forward to the next excerpt.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
YoU have no idea how absolutely thrilled I was when I checked my email and found this update notice!

Great chapter! Go Rob! I'm glad he's trying to work through his issues amd giving Celia a chance. Also I'm curious to see how things work out for Zach. No child deserVes that.

Looking forwaard to more! And if the muses inspire a new chapter of Jam Sessions that might make my month! : )
glenlivet19 chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
Glad to see you back! Zach sounds like he could use a lot of help. Glad Tyler stuck his nose in and that Mike is willing to take him in. Celia and Rob are going at it hot and heavy. Now he just needs to get it thru his thick head that she really does like him.
Regina Falange chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
YES!YES!YES! I CAN'T. BELIEVE. YOU'RE BACK! :))) I think my dog thought I was going crazy when he heard me squeal when I saw this update... I'll admitt here were times when I seriously thought 'should I send her a PM?' and the next moment I was like what if something other than then a creative block happened to you and your mind is somewhere else...how lame would that be. Anyhow, as you can see I'm thrilled! all your OC's are constantly on my mind...lol.

Okay then, great as always.I'm happy for Rob and Celia. They're definitely on the right track and I'm sure she's going to do whatever it takes to make Rob's doubts go away. On that note, I can't wait for House and Caroline to get on that track...;) but that's okay they can take their time. As for Zack...Good thing he has someone like Tyler by his side and I'm sure it's not gonna be easy for House to be around him due to his own physical and emotional wounds.

One last thing since you mentioned the lack of inspiration... I was walking with my dog a short time after the season finale ended and I had this moment when I was trying to figure things out from not the obvious WTF moment there with the car...Suddenly this sentence from PR popped up in my mind: "I think you reacted appropraitely for YOU." As I had just mentioned above, your beloved OC's are on my mind...The thing is I actually thought that after everything the poor man (they made him be) had to go through he did actually react appropriately for HIM. It's not new the man doesn't do well in the emotional department to say the least...Anyway, as much as I'm glad that she devil is out of the picture I can't say I'm 100% excited for what's to come regarding House, sans the others. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Flatpickluvr chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
I like the concern House showed for Zach and the way he responded. Very much in character. Bravo!
cedarglengal chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
I am so glad you got back to this story, I hope you will be able to continue it. Love the characters.
TetraFish06 chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
I'm glad you updated this. I enjoyed it
Brighid45 chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
YAAAAYY! Diva's back! Woohoo!

Sorry, just had to do that. :D So good to see this story continued!

I like the way Celia and Rob are becoming closer, with Rob losing some of his fear of revealing his scars, and Celia showing him plenty of love and trust. The moment where she reminds him that she said 'we' when she mentioned going out to the cafe, and Rob catching his mistake, is bittersweet but just lovely.

As for Zack, he's lucky to have such a good friend in Tyler and two adults willing to do the right thing, even if they're not sure how much they can really help. Of course Zack's abuse is going to open up a lot of old and painful memories for House, but his ability to get past the rage and help Zack shows how much he's changed already since leaving Princeton and PPTH.

Excellent chapter! So, so happy to see you writing again, and hope to see more when time and the muse allow. Well done, and welcome back! :D
superboetti chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
YAY you're back... Great chapter and I hope you wont let us wait so long for the next update;-)