Reviews for Southern Exposure
Regina Falange chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
House's house of fixing in this one. Good thing he was able to express himself this time with Rob, quite an important step (Wilson would be proud) in their growing friendship. I knew Rob would get him eventually. Another good and interesting thing was him offering to help Tyler's friend. Can't wait for that. Loved the ending with Baxter on his lap...and loved it even more when Caroline called, he's just so adorable when he's nervous about this kind of stuff. :)
Flatpickluvr chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
I like how you made House out to be thoughtful and considerate - at least a little. It isn't out of character. He said something without thinking and then he apologized. I also like the discussion with Tyler about Zach. I can't wait to see where that goes.
TetraFish06 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Excellent!
Brighid45 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Yay, another chapter of this excellent fic!

Lots to love here-Rob and House initially falling out a little, then making their friendship stronger with some truth-telling; Zach helping out his friend,and House finding a way to help out also; and House and Caroline getting together, both of them being sweet and vulnerable.

Have to say though, my favorite scene was House and Rob shooting darts. That's classic guy behavior, and a real delight to see both of them finding enjoyment and support in their growing friendship.

Fantastic chapter as always, Diva! I love this story and it just keeps getting better. Looking forward to more when the muse allows :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
House and Rob's little 'discussion' was an important development in their relationship - I'm glad they cleared it up and House hopefully learned something as a result. Can't wait to see House take on Tyler's friend. And also can't wait to see how the movie-watching with Caroline goes. You can leave us hanging too long on this one!
wildelf72 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
MORE!
i luv ewansmile chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Yay for the update! Great chapter.
mmgage chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
That's right, House. You're NOT an asshole. Sometimes your mouth runs ahead of your brain but that happens to us all. You are honest and you don't play bs games. You've finally found some people who appreciate that too. :)

Darts and beers with Rob sounds like good fun, and I'm so glad that Rob is out with Celia and House is heading for a movie night with Caroline. Maybe next time she can come over to Rob's place instead and then Baxter will be happy too! (My girls tell me two humans to snuggle with is better than one, and a HUGE improvement over no humans at all.) :)
limptulip chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
I've missed this story. thanks for the update.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
Yay for a new haircut! It's amazing what a change it can do for a woman - especially in Caroline's case, with her long hair reminding her of Kevin. Bah. I can't wait until House sees the new cut! :D Wonder what he's gonna say.
lovefanfic55 chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
great dialogue between two sisters...really caring ... love to see this...I am close with my sister and it helps when you are going through difficult times to have them in your corner .. love getting the new hair style and the gossip in the salon...so down home...haaaa...sure glad to see you back writing...I have missed you ... hope life is going well for you ... looking forward to HOuse seeing the new Caroline...sal...
A great story chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
'Nuff said!
dnkj chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
So glad you're back with this one!
Dee chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I'm loving this fic and can't wait to see small-town doc version of House. Brilliant! Update soon please!
Flatpickluvr chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
we want more House! Like the story, though. I really like Caroline and Celia.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »