Reviews for The Last Breath
Lee Ed chapter 31 . 3/19
This realllly good! I can't believe I've only stumbled upon this story after 5 years of FF. Omg I can't believe jasper is gone. Or is he still alive? Ok I'm slightly confused but I'm gonna go check out the other story, the one you posted on ch31. :) Keep up the good work!
roses0002 chapter 1 . 3/16
I absolutely loved this story and am definitely marking it down as one of my faves. I found it on Kat's Historical, Period, and Futuristic twifics, which is a community on .
Iersseltje chapter 30 . 2/1
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beautifrl story.
MarianaF chapter 30 . 1/30
febrahimi chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
Loved it!
lvk1978 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
The story continues to amaze but there are several spelling errors. The most egregious has to be "graphs" for "grafts". Holy cow, "graphs" changes the whole tone of that particular paragraph!

I'm so glad that they're finally together again!
lvk1978 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
OMG, so much intrigue already! I can't wait to get to the rest of the story!
lvk1978 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
OMG, she's still alive! Edward's instincts were right! YAY! Wow, he's just getting blow after blow, isn't he? Poor angel! At this point, I'm almost as anxious as he is for him to be reunited with Bella! And I guess I misinterpreted the information...Bella is an American in the British intelligence agency? I suppose I'll understand more as the story progresses.

And it's "Lightning Joe"...there's that pesky spelling again! I'm really enjoying the heck out of your story and the annotations are oh-so-helpful!
lvk1978 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Love your use of the military history! WWII buff that I am, you're giving me information that I didn't know.

And the Edward/Bella stuff? Holy cow, I was tearing up big time! I can't wait to find out more!
lvk1978 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow! Where have I been? I love historical fics and this period (although unbelievably awful due to the circumstances) is probably my favorite in American history. So, if I'm reading things correctly, Edward is a "Yank" in love with/married to a Brit? OMG, I am so in love with this fic already.

You've got a lovely writing style and you've already put me back in the era. One teeny, tiny problem (and I'm sure, at this point, someone has already pointed it out) - "vile" foul, filthy, wretchedly bad; "vial" a small container made of glass (at least for your purposes). Like I said, minor...but misspelled words are a particular pet peeve of mine and always throw off the flow of the story for me.

In any case, I hope to bring this story over the 1,000 review mark. If this story is anything like I think it will be, it will most certainly deserve the distinction. Thanks for sharing the story!
youngandmature chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Re. the comment Edward makes about taking Bella's innocence away, did they lose their virginity to each other? And will we get a flashback? I can't wait for whatever happens next with Victoria, but more so the whole Serena storyline. And also when Emmett finds out what Edward's up to.

morningglorywine chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
This is great. I've been reading like a demon but now they've been reunited, I can pause to review. I love all the research you've done, and the backdrop of the Int corps.
sheilagilger chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
More coincidence, I have lived in Maryland all my life. On to ch13. Awesome lemon slice.
Mooah chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Aww poor Riley and the baby.
Least he's found out Bella's alive.
Mooah chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I can't even begin to imagine the sheer devastation that people went through while looking for loved ones. Doesn't bear thinking about.