Reviews for When Two Pasts Collide
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 32 . 6/24/2012
OH.

MY GOODNESS. The chapter was awesome! I love to see an update alert for this story in my email, and I can't wait for the next one! And you put my name in your A/N! Gah, I love you!

So please update soon!
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
add next chapter soon, no wait, add next few chapters soon so i dont have to sit here and be bored and lazy(er)
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
it's a button (says in really dopey voice)
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
OH MY GOD, IT'S A BUTTON!
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
why bother reviewing anonymously? i think you would want people to know you liked or didn't like the story. i guess it also depends on your personality and preferences. nice story, BTW. keep up the good work.
Tiryn chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
This is good, and it explains why Aria's brother is the way he is. He actually believes he's the good one

Right?

Anyways, update as soon as you can!
Manderss.x.x chapter 32 . 3/28/2012
(too lazy to sign in)

WTF IS THIS? YOU UPDATE THIS NOW!

NO EXCUSES- *gets a brick thrown at her head*

Kamila: I'm sorry for authoress' attitude. She hasn't slept well.

STFU.

Anywhore, seriously, update this. Cos it's amazing.

Please?

Forever loyal ;

Mandie

(yes I have a FF acc.)
BallaSiebenaler chapter 32 . 3/11/2012
:) . Anyway~ please update soon cause I wanna keep up the amazing reading. and FINALLY Kouga does something more than a forehead kiss. I'm crying tears of joy of here FYI. Lol

Still, please update soon or I shall be sad.

TT see this face? It's not going away until you update.

:D see that face? Only after you update.

TT and then this one comes back when the chapter is done...lol I think you can understand the pattern here.

TATTY BYE!

-Chelsie
deathsdrunkbuddy chapter 32 . 3/8/2012
God if you dont update i will kill some body namly you i mean iv been waiting for MONTHS and all you put up is ONE chapter love the story by the way
Gemaster chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I read the summery and laughed so I read the first chapter. It's pretty good. Kouga is really in character. Did you know the name Aria is Italian? It might be kinda interesting if you use that, like if one of her parents were an Italian explorer who'd gotten lost or if traders had heard stories about Italy that inspired her name.
XXTakaraXX chapter 32 . 2/29/2012
Oh so he is delusional, he doesn't even know what he is. Or is in denial.
Moonlight Calls chapter 32 . 2/24/2012
yay update! and that (and this) is all i say cause of your timing, even though i want to say more... yes that's right...

With loves

~Moonlight Calls
Spastic Treehugger chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
Wah! Another chapter! I'm so happy! What might happen in the next chapter with Arai and Kouga..? You're sneaky O.o
Moongirl12121 chapter 32 . 2/19/2012
*flames spitting from my eyes* thats it ur dead! HOW COULD U DO THAT TO ME? Altho this is getting quite a few wonderful twists i still need to kill u from waiting so long...
Moongirl12121 chapter 31 . 2/19/2012
Wait a second, didnt Aria take care of the entire hunting party at the beginning of the story, or am i saying weirdness? If im right, then why is Koga concerned at all about them liking her?
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »