Reviews for When Two Pasts Collide
Savannah MC chapter 31 . 1/11/2012
AHHHHH! I luvvv this story! Please continue! It's amazing and so well written! Your an amazing writer, and I can't wait to see what happens in the upcoming chapters! Please continue ASAP! :) thanks!
XxPriestess.ReneexX chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
Love your story! can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
I DEMAND MORE.

Please? :)

~Lizzie
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 27 . 12/2/2011

This smiley face was copied and pasted.

I love your story VERY much.

~Lizzie
TheSodaVampire chapter 31 . 10/30/2011
*whine* You are updating soon right? This is one of the best Kouga/OC stories that I've read. When will Aria get it through her thick skull that she's not evil? _
Arrie chapter 31 . 10/30/2011
Love it! Gimme more!
BlackRose chapter 31 . 10/29/2011
You finally updated! Yay! I'm glad she's finally getting the hint. Took long enough. _ I hope Takeo gets his rear end handed to him on a silver plate.
Savage.Child chapter 31 . 10/27/2011
I can't wait for the next update!

I absolutely love your story!
Moongirl12121 chapter 31 . 10/25/2011
i WILL send you death threats if you don't update faster! this is a fricken AWESOME story, have i told you yet that it's one of the first fanfictions i've ever read? well it is, so its important damnit! it makes me angry when i keep looking at the story to see if it's updated and it hasn't! i'm sory for Aria, nightmares suck... but trying to sleep with the allergies that i have is impossible! anyway, i know how you feel about headaches and writers block, my reading teacher is being a douche bag and making us write a paper almost everyday, draining the inspiration i've managed to get throughout the day, leaving my stories with nothing! god i'mk so off-topic! the story, i noticed something unintentional but amusing, Koga thinking those things about Chise kinda makes him a petiphile...;3 anyway, IT'S AWESOME THAT SHE'S FINALLY FIGURING OUT THAT SHE'S NOT FREAKING EVIL! Takeo needs to just fucking die, like, him team up with, then kill Naraku, and then the gang kills him! or just Aria, whichever. this review is getting very lengthy, so i'm gonna stop right here.
Princess of the White Wolves chapter 31 . 10/25/2011
I loved this chapter! Keep going!
Spastic Treehugger chapter 31 . 10/24/2011
I liked this chapter. - Keep it up! And it's okay if you get stuck, we allll do. O-o
nightfangfox chapter 31 . 10/24/2011
I will now proceed to glomp you.
XXTakaraXX chapter 31 . 10/24/2011
lol aria gunna kick someone's ass for answer.
Moonlight Calls chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
hm the ending was interesting and a little cliffy for the girl. love the whole journey back and her learning and what not but i can't wait to see exactly how the pack will react to her and Chise:)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »