Reviews for Living Never Was
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I too have just read through Living with Never Was. I posted reviews for several chapters. That was a great story! It has now been almost 4 years since you started this sequel.
I would LOVE to know how Abby learnt to cope in a different reality and what she does after she wakes up.
I know you said there might be long periods of time between updates - but 4 years? I think that's a little too long.
If you are going to abandon this sequel, then an authors note saying you have abandoned this, would be helpful. Thank you.
Tibki chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love the verse, can't wait for this continuation! :D
Tader chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I am so totally loving this little series. I know you wrote this a while ago but do you think you will finish it? I want to know how it ends.
Nikara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I have no idea if you are considering ever continuing this story, but I just wanted to say how much I absolutely love it. Usually this type of universe trope doesn't work well for me, but the way that you pulled it together was brilliant. The chain of consequences was incredibly interesting and well done. BTW- does this mean that the Abby who wound up in the "real" world is 8 months pregnant? Because that would be super awkward. And awesome.
NCISGleek chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You NEED to update! I love this story soo much and I absolutely love McAbby! I hope they get together in season 9! Or at least get closer to getting together! But please write more!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hey, loved LWNW, are you going to continue this one sometime? Please?
Mcabby obsessed chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OMG! i loved living with never was! It was like the best mcabby story i ever read! I know ur not gonna b write this story as much...but please please please please pleeeease write soon! I cant wait to read it! And ive been waiting forever! I read living with never was twice and loved it both times! And u wrote about ziva not liking how tony was ignoring her...soo...is there gonna b some tiva too? Please write soon! I cant wait to see what u write especially how abby reacts to being married to tim and having gracie!
MCABBY FOREVER chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
U have to write more! Its soooo good! Please write more!
Nzie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Okay, definitely intrigued - just found Living With Never Was and am glad to see a sequel coming. Well done - it's not so easy to blend in a scifi idea in a non-scifi show that keeps it in character and human. :)
G.K.H chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OOOOoooooh, can't wait till it's continued!
The Tiny Ferret chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
please update? 3
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Please continue writing this, I totally love it!
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
LOVE YOUR SERIES! I just read through Living with Never Was.

It definitely was left hanging and I went on to this. I think you could put this as the last chapter of that story.

and one last thing: PLEASE HURRY AND FINISH IT! I love it and it's killing me not to finish!

Thank you!
PuBlicJourNal chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
gotta say I love these stories! I hope your able to update this and can't wait to see how Abby deals with this. She's gunna need alot of caf-pow to figure out this one!
GeeDee chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I literally just finished reading Living With Never Was and absolutely fell in love with it. I can't wait to see how this story turns out. Just by the beginning I know I most deff will enjoy. I can't wait to read what happens next, even if it does take a while. )