Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwwh it was really sweet. Nothing can scare Integra but a baby :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww! So cute.
Witch of Fate DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
When Seras said "where did it come from?" I was so hoping that Alucard would rush in and say, 'well you see Seras, when a mother and a father love each other very much they...'. That would have made my day. But alas no. Anyway it was a very cute and well written story and I really love reading this. Keep up the great work!
Willie Holmes chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Liked it! Especially this part - "I laid an egg," Alucard announced, interrupting his master. He hefted the small, smelly creature against his chest. "The circle of life is complete." "Nonsense, this is my progeny," Alucard said. "Now I shall crawl back to the ocean for eighty years…"
LOL
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw, this is so sweet. I wish I read it sooner! W
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
aw that was adorable!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm not sure if this is meant to be humorous, but I enjoyed it. Very cute! I could see a baby causing an uproar at the manor!
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Seriously one of the best stories on this site! You make Alucard and Integra painfully real. ]
yooo this account is dead chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aww what a nice story.

I liked how you kept Alucard in-character. Something you hardly see in fics involving Alucard and babies. This deserves a favorite! )
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful...
A Mistake chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ah, the echoes of the Count's humanity have resurfaced, though probably while dragging up some bittersweet memories as well. It's very plausible-after all, he did make the choice to protect when he chose to serve Integra, it's only a matter of time before it came up again. Even when I realize that it would be impossible, I can't stop wishing they could adopt the baby; he/she would be one proud Helsing...
Sanis chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh! That was so sweet! Alucard and a wee baby. lol. I wouldn't have believed it unless I had read it. :)
Alucardist chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Loved the story :) Alucard didn't even seem at all out of character, what is usual with stories that involve him and babies :D Very nice work :)
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
aww... [ ]
Agar chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love Alucard's dialogue. "I have laid an egg. The circle of life is complete."