Reviews for Dirait on
Woof chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
woof
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
awe, how cute. More chapters please!
lu.chan93 chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Loved this! I loved the snippits of conversation in between the story, and the conversation at the end of each chapter. Very clever. Last chapter was great, very romantic, but sensual, too. Well done! 3
QuartzApple chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
So good I nearly choked on my gum :)
Endearing chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Hello (:

I must say you are a really good writer and I enjoyed reading your story, It was so cute.
ljusalfheim chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Your fic is soooo great *o* i loved it
Halanime chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
What a sweet ending! I would like to see what else you have in your little fanfic arsenal...(specifically yaoi please lol)
Halanime chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
You are such a wonderful writer! I could totally see this happening in the actual anime! I love your little tidbits at the end they're hilarious ;)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Aww! That was a great fanfic! I loved it! I hope you make more Ouran Fanfics! Hmmm i guess its a bit late for ideas for your story buuut... I vote something like Hikaru X Kaoru! Or if thats not quite right then... Hmmm... Kyoya X Kaoru! Or ummm Hikaru X Tamaki? Or uhhh Hikaru X Kyoya! Ehe ive been reading to much crack... Anyways any pair is fine! I just wanna read more of ur stuff! Well done!
New1Romantic chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
May I just say how much I absolutely loved this story. It's really refreshing to see a writer in the Ouran fandom who actually writes well, there's a good deal of mediocre stories out there.

I loved the little interludes when the girls are gossiping, and I think it's a very good story; neither too short nor dragging on, and the dialogue is very sweet.

I also enjoy how there was some stirr about homosexuality without going over the top. It was realistic without adding unnessesary angst.

And the sex scene was gorgeous.

I'll stop gushing now.

It proves how good this story is that I actually bothered to make a review. I hardly ever do that because I'm a horrible person.

Also, it's nice that you didn't have Tamaki talking in gratuitious French, I thought the titles were a nice touch, but I find if characters start speaking French they begin to say it wrong, and being quite uppity aboutit, despite the fact I've only studied French for six years.

So enjoy the very rambly, unstructured, yet praising review.

Sorry for waisting your time

N1R
mu149 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
This is the perfect fanfic! It has good quality in writing, not OOC, and is not too long where you have to be extremely determined to read it! I love this story and I'm ecstatic that I was able to read it!
mu149 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Those girls gossip more than old-women in church.
mu149 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I knew there was no way Haruhi could be fooled! And is there Hitachan-cest in here? I wonder...
mu149 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I guess that answers my previous question about the girls, but I'm all happy that Tamaki finally got his kiss...XD
mu149 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I'm curious if the girls are someone specific and will have a more important role later in the story, or if they're just there to make your awesome story even more amazing?