Reviews for Smooth Criminal
VampireCat3 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
EEEKKK! I love this story! Please update soon!
rocca110 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Looking forward to the next installment. I love this story.
bellacullen202 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Please tell me Bella gains control of the relationship. I also hope Edward falls in love with her soon. But before that Bella needs to kick him where the sun don't shine. He is an absolute jerk. Love the story!
habebti chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
wow. i do not know whether to be impressed or horrified. edward is both disturbing and seductive. the forcefulness of his attack on her was alarming but hinted at desperation. i do not blame her for her feelings as he finished with her. it was disturbing. i look forward to the next chapter and her reaction to his actions. thank you
QueenPrincess chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Yayayay... I liked this chapter. Thank you for the update. I can't wait to see how she feels when they have sex. And I wonder how he felt about all of that.
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Interesting, very interesting :)
may of rose chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
nice. i like to read more.
rocca110 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
WOW!
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I'm really curious about what exactly is Edward thinking right about now ;)
rocca110 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
So intriguing . . . Looking forward to the next installment.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
oh this is really good! Please update soon. I love that Edward and Bella are connected. So how do Alice, Esme, and Carlisle fit into this exactly? Where is Rose? Emmett? Hm...looking forward to more. Thanks for the update!
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Ooooohhhh I'm sooooo obsessed with this fanfic! I was so surprised with how little reviews there are. Anyway please update soon I really need to read what happens next!
Mrs. Monnock chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
But, but, But! Made my day with this one!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Ooohh, it gets more and more interesting :D Can't wait for the next one
hooker81 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012