Reviews for Smooth Criminal
dhiee.dessie.masen chapter 5 . 10/15/2010

*happy dance*

you are so genius,i really not expected that they will meet like that .

'Standing before me was none other than Edward Masen, my elusive prey, object of my obsession for almost ten years; more if you counted the years since the dream. Only, this wasn't the Edward I was familiar with. The Edward I knew had never been anything but elegantly dressed, his clothing exquisitely made, his hair perfectly styled. The Edward I knew looked like he belonged between the pages of GQ, or somewhere on the Riviera. This Edward was a whole other animal. The clothes he was wearing were old and worn, and a film of sweat made his pale skin almost sparkle in the sun. Gone was the beautifully coiffed hair I had come to know so well. His hair was wild, longer, and alive with movement in the sunlight. Also absent was his perpetually cocky grin. This Edward had gone preternaturally still as he watched me.'

i'm not surprised b not arrest him bc beside she wants answers,we cant see how they will fall in love with each other if he go back to jail now lol !

Cant wait to see their dinner !

So excited !

Hope you ' ll updated soon !
fommek chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Wow this story is more and more taking my mind. Normally I do not like reading such newborn stories but your is exception. I love it!
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
She is right - they would probably try and charge her as an accessory since he is living next to her. I can't to here this conversation.
lilnolegirl3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Sweet! I love their interaction with each other. Very entertaining.
Mrs. Monnock chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Oh this day has just been so super great, first I get a Beautiful Nightmare update that totally rocks, and then I get my ex to agree to the child support arrangement without wanting to change the custody at all, and now we finally get to see the ever beautiful and sexy Edward Mason make his appearance here. Yep- Super terrific day.

Now if my husband would just get home to cuddle with me this would be the perfect day.
KatelovesEdward1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
great chapter please update soon! ;)
Mrs. Monnock chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
This sounds interesting, and I usually don't read anything less than 10 chapters, but this had a bit of something I can't place and I like it. :)
dhiee.dessie.masen chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
omg !

I just found this story today and totally in love with this story !

I have read a lot of thieft ward and fbi/cia bella but its pretty hard to find a good one like this .

And its very original and intriguing ..

I havent found a story like this,bella and edward has a supernatural connection and they havent meet each other .

Until b arrested him.

And know he escaped and from the teaser i read i guess we will meet him soon ..

Finally ..

Cant wait to see what will happen when they meet .

I'm so curious about what edward thinking about their connection but i dont hope to see his head soon. I prefer it keeps mysterious until they fell in love one day ..

Hope you updated soon !

I will rec this to the twilight fanfic page that i admin on fb.

You should check our page.

Many reader and author join that page,even the famous one.

hennokappa chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Huh interesting. Is he a sociopath by any chance? I am intrigued and looking forward to your next chapter!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
It was actually worse to read the teasers than I thought, now I'm way too impationt for the next chapters ;)
lilnolegirl3 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I cant wait for them to meet!
Roza James chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
This is awesome please update really soon :) Luv chels 3
Shamatt0403 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I love both teasers.
Jukgesseo chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, God... When I saw the review count for this story, my eyes bugged out and my jaw smacked into the keyboard. I just HAVE to throw my two cents in now, or be plauged by guilt for the rest of my life.

First of all, I am in love with your writing. Beautifully crafted and insanely intruiging.

Secondly, the plot? One if the most original I've seen; I've seen spyward, I've seen CIA-Bella and everything in between, but this story has the most interesting undertones to it... It's hard to explain, but it is so incredibly captivating. I danced when I got the update email. Seriously.

Lastly, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.

We honestly do appreciate it. :)

-The Sutherland
hennokappa chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Interesting concept. I'm curious to see where this goes. Keep it up!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »