Reviews for Smooth Criminal
Roza James chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
The story is absolutely amazing. Ur an awesome writer and the way it as writte is absolutely great I can see it is going to easily be myfavourite story to wait for the updates on :) I ca hardly stand to wait for updates they kill me! But with this story i'll wait till ur ready :) haha it's an awesome story and the plot is so interesting I LOVE the connection between Edward and her :) keep writing please! 3
bellacullen202 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I love this story. It has me hooked and seems to have a very unique story line. Can't wait to see where you take it next.
Shamatt0403 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
This is very mysterious and I'm hooked. Update soon please.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
This chapter just demonstrates why I love your writing so much. At the end you claim to not know what the hell you're doing. I have to disagree 200%. I took several Criminal Justice classes (my goal was to work for the FBI- I blame the X-Files) and you do know what you're talking about. Either that or you're channeling FBI agents.

I love the fact that you take the time to fully flesh out the story. Every detail you give has a purpose. This story takes on a 3D quality. I feel like I can hear and see Bella and Jasper as I read this.

I also love how you weave bits of SM's books into this- Bella being lost in the woods and being found by Sam.

Please, please stop doubting yourself!

And thank you so much for the shout out in your A/N. It made my stressful day so much better. :)

And yes, FFnet is being complete fail. Lots of people have been commenting about it on Twitter (do you have an account, btw?).

As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, especially Jasaper's reaction.
SLegend chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I think this story is gonna be really great! I know writing about things you are not comfortable with means more research, but it also means more growth.

I have always been a fan of yours! You are a great writer, this story will be great.

I already really like the mystery surrounding Bella, and Edward's connection. I am actually going to go back and re-read that part...sounds important.

I like Bella as an FBI agent, and Edward as a cunning thief. Very exciting!
Littleangel53126 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I have to agree with quote "hannahmom16

The reason you do this is because you are a talented writer who wants to push herself out of her comfort zone and try new things." That being said you did an amazing job and I'm lloking forward to the next update! Keep up with the wonderful work )
hannahmom16 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
The reason you do this is because you are a talented writer who wants to push herself out of her comfort zone and try new things. If you fail, who cares? You tried something new; maybe you'll learn what not to do. Having said that, I've truly enjoyed these first two chapters and think you'll be surprised just how well this story ends up turning out. Don't give up!
sarahseach chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
this is great! update pleeeassse. pretty please!
projectviviana chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Holy shit! That's... whoa! Freaky and exciting at the same time! Oh man, I am loving this story! FBI, the supernatural, Edward... love it! Definitely looking forward to reading and seeing the story unfold! Update soon please :)

- Vicki xoxo
Snusa chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
just found your story, and i sooo love it. Can't wait until next chapter :D

/hug
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Wow, it gets more and more interesting, can't wait for more... :D
refolin chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Thiefward: I like it. Whats the connection? Why is she so depressed? I love it! I'm waiting for Bringing up baby, but I sure as hell will enjoy this while I'm waiting! Happy writing bb!

Hugs

nilo
jayisuncouth chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Cool, I want to see how you write them as humans ;)
projectviviana chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh gosh! What is going on between Bella and Edward? I want to know more. Really. I love the friendship between Bella and Jasper. Pretty much, update soon cause I want to read more. :)

- Vicki xoxo
winniecookie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i'm really looking forward to this premise. I think that it has a lot of potential.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »