Reviews for Under My Wheels
Freya922 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This do could've happened! Your Dean is so brave and your Sam, too. :)
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is nice, I am confused as if the Impala is supposed to be an automatic car or actually has gears, not that it matters much anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Aaawww
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
A 13 year old driving? Major risks xD

John should be grateful that they made it alive, instead of knocking Dean down on the pavement 0.o
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ah, a very cute way to make Sammy drive...if you call injuries cute, which I do
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is such a Winchester way of learning to drive. Nice job with this!
Ryla chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love the story, great characterization! :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Didn't notice a thing wrong with the directions for driving. You don't drive? Girl I'd go crazy. I live 25 miles from my job and 10 from the nearest store. Although, I gotta say I'd be a heck of a lot skinner. lol :) Nicole.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
What a great premise for a fic! Simple yet it really highlighted the trusting relationship the boys share.

You did a great job with Dean's introspection here as he tries to convince Sam that he's okay, knowing full well that he isn't and also how he keeps worrying about Sam scratching the car! You captured Sam's fear and reluctance to drive really well and I liked how this fic picked up on how these boys will do anything for each other.

This was a really sweet fic and I'd love to see more! I can see this working as a series, seeing the boys struggle with driving for varying reasons. Maybe have one steering who can't see and the other directing because he can't steer etc etc. Take care, Abbi
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw... this was so sweet. Love the boys when they're so devoted to each other like this.

Kind regards,
ST x
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
AW this was awesome
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Good job on this one, I think that in Winchester reality this is how both boys learned to drive.
Onari chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautiful piece :)

L xx
nanoks chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
yeah! sammy learned how to drive!:)

great story,hugs!
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Figures that's how Sammy would learn how to drive, terrified, with a bleeding brother in the seat. I love it. Great job!