Reviews for Team White Fang Mission Ready
jayma-crikette chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
sympas ce flash back avec sakumo et le 1er trio ino shika contre j'ai pas trop adéré pour les autres personnages dsl.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Well, it seems that your friend has changed her name again, since I can't find "Team White Fang". Which is a shame, because I was looking forward to the genin test in the Forest of Death. Please let me know her new username, or where I can read the story. Thanks! My favorite part was the team's reaction to the hair color and style change.
Rika24 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
loving these stories right now, hope to see what happens next
Master Solo chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
great story. Your ideas are pretty original and it's funny.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really enjoy your writing style.

The notion of tricking a kunoichi to return home by making her think she's on a mission-with a jonin&genin team who are on a mission-is chock full of potential.

I'm not sure I like the group of bad guys here. They seem generically evil and uncoordinated for an otherwise well plotted and charactertized tale. But so far, they are the only thing about this story that I don't like.

Now I guess I have to search for the next installment on Fallen Angel Kakashi's page...ugh, troublesome!
naru18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love it.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
lol - this should be fun!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is a really impressive story! I love the way you are portraying the young Ino-Shika-Cho, as well as Sakumo. Their personalities are vibrant and their interaction is a pleasure to read. I found myself chuckling at various intervals. Undoubtedly one of my favorite scenes was when they were preparing to enter the restaurant for lunch. Also, you have endeared me to the original characters in a way that seems effortless on your part. The chapter was longer than I expected, and infringed the bounds that I'd set for my reading time, but once I'd begun it was utterly impossible to pull away. The mission you've outlined for them was very creative and unexpected. Challenging, and yet believable. I had to marvel at your ingenuity. :)

I'm looking forward to reading more from you- Eternal Rivals is already updated, I see!

Later,

Why'
Arrowachi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yay another installment! This is such an awesome story you guys have got going! I love the mix that your guys' different writing styles make! I love the different discriptions you give for the women that throw themselves at Sakumo, harpies, bimbos, lol. I also like how they are becoming more close knit as a team, by being protective of their sensei and stuff.

Loving it!
susan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awesome story as always! please keep writing ) )
Reidluver chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
-sigh- Can I tell you how much I luv this story? _ I really like how you write Inoichi. What would usually seem as such a girly thing is so much cooler. I really like how they are so protective of Sakumo. This addition of Tenka is really interesting and I can't wait to see how this turns out. I can easily see that she won't be too happy about the true nature of the mission once she finds out.
Esashar chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I loved Sakumo's satisfaction at the more unconventional advantages of being a team leader; I was glad that the gamble paid off as that had been the purpose of it in the first place. And his belief that a cruel personality overrides a beautiful appearance makes him seem all the more noble as a hero of Konoha. Your ability to turn a discussion about Choza's gluttony into a philosophical debate was rather impressive. And indeed him being able to relate so many conversations to advice about being a successful shinobi. I'd love to see who'd win between the White Fang and a young Shikaku, even though it may have to adhere to the status quo I'd still be rooting for Sakumo. I enjoyed the Hokage's thoughts on the boys' training it's always good to know that Sakumo's efforts aren’t going unappreciated. And the chain and coins were a touching and not unrealistic addition especially as the costume design of the grown up ino-shika-cho trio doesn't allow us to see whether or not they're wearing necklaces. It was interesting to hear about the political situation that could develop into something of a disaster. I was amused by the fact that Amaashi Meika's alias has a more conspicuous meaning than her given name. This mission should prove most entertaining. I liked Amaashi's personality, it almost reminds of certain other silver-haired shinobi whom we all know and love. And I was intrigued by the added element of danger from the rogue ninja, which i'm sure will prove most interesting down the line, especially as Hitomi's group is seeming to fit that bill fairly well. And it's amusing to think that Inoichi takes care of his hair rather than the somewhat unrealistic alternative of it being naturally perfect. And the team’s ingenuity was impressive as well as Sakumo's not unexpected acting talents. Thanks for updating this story and making this chapter so lengthy and enjoyable.

"level of screech that move" (should be: that that)

"elicited from the foiled woman" (should be: had elicited)

"into it's smallest components" (should be: its)

"xoxox" (not really the usual way to divide up sections)

"that he noticed the shake" (should be: he'd noticed)

"But she's a shoe-in for jonin next month" (should be: shoo-in)

"Shikaku walked alongside his teammates" (should be preceded by a section divider)

"first things first" (should be: thing's)

"another draw off his pipe" (should be: draw of)

"Hitomi rescued her from the dull life" (should be: had rescued)
Tara La'Quinn chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story! I love the beginning with the market place! Harpies indeed! lol! Excellent characterization, I love how throughout the plot you draw out the character's personality, and really show us reader's the intelligence, skill's and characteristic's of Team White Fang! One case in point being the market place, another was the restaurant, and I am once again blown away by your skill as an author! Awesome job, this chapter, mixed with enough humor to make me laugh (something I've been needing) and sufficient action, plot, and description to have me hooked, has made this story a real pleasure to read! *tips imaginary hat* Can't wait to see what happens next!
Black Winter Cat chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
nice as always! X3
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This back story is excellent... and the problem set up with the Raikage and the Daimyo was well done. The bristle-root was well figured... and the little tidbit that dying the hait was more traumatic than the unfashionable clothes made me laugh. I cannot wait to see where this leads next!