Reviews for Can't Run From The Past
elizabeth bennette chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
More please.
Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Great idea. Are you going to finish this story
gerryade.merrygold chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Update plz
kaday chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I hope you finish this and all your other stories soon. I think this will be a good story
detsinbaby chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Please update. Great story
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
awesome and sweet first chapter
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
That was good! Tell me what you had in mind when you started this story. I love a good drama and suspense. But I don't like it if Bella and Edward split up for any reason. I want them to stay together and work through their problems. Oh and no affairs, and if someone tries to say there was an affair they are not believed. Basically throw all the drama you want to at them...but let them stay together! LOL This story has great potential I think.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Wow that was good! Is the stalker Victoria? I can't believe she has their children in her class!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This has started off really good! They look like they have the perfect life. I love their house and grounds!
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
great job, i'm really enjoying this story, keep it up, can't wait to see what happens next, and the reunion lol, that should be good, has Edward been getting letter of the stalker? if so to where home or work, has he said something to Bella? if not why not? what did they say? lol, ok i'm going crazy with qestions here sorry, love love love it, update really really soon, I need to know whats going to happen.
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
wow this is really fantastic, i'm really enjoying it, I can't wait to see who it is, I have an idea and i'm looking forward to see if i'm right or not, keep it up, update really soon.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
love love love it, this has got real promise I can't wait to see where this goes, looking forward to more.
stacieard chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
excellant chapter. cant wait until the update.
stacieard chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
again another start to a great story. keep up the great work!