Reviews for The Motley Princess
BuddysLilSis chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
awesom! I loved the twins in the books so its so cool to see what Georges kids might be like. update soon please?
ChampionCharlie chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
hey this chapter was flaggen awsome! update soon :)
BlueMango chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Loved the ending! Also, love Lorcan and acting like he did the prank-which, of course, is for Roxanne!
Morghen chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Merlin, I loved this chapter! Of course I don't think that Lorcan is yummy...

:D

They are sooooooo cute together! I love this couple! Thanks for giving my Lysander some showtime!

'It bugged Roxanne, though, because Lorcan was Lorcan to her –strange, fun, creative, often mystifying, but just plain old Lorcan. She could see that Lorcan was handsome –she was a teenage girl, after all –but Roxanne was pretty sure that any other girl would leave if she knew the real Lorcan.'

Urgh, I went through the same thing with one of my friends! I can really feel for poor Roxanne here.

I loved the water slide idea -it was brilliant! I siriusly cannot wait for the next chapter.

:D

-Morghen
Hope-W chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
pretty great
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
AWESOME! I'm so glad this is a multi-fic. I like the pranks you write in this. Also, love the pairing!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
"Look me in the eyes when you talk to me."

Her breath hitched when he came just a wee bit closer to better gaze into her eyes. She nearly lost herself in his ocean blue eyes… "Okay."

Aw, I loved that part.

These guys are so cute together! I really love them. I am so happy that you are going to make this a multichapter fic! I love how you portray Roxanne -she kind of reminds me of Ginny a little.

-Morghen