Reviews for The Thing About Contracts Is
BarbedCaress chapter 8 . 4/3
Great story
LOVED the ending!
Got the urge to reread this. I forgot this had the house elf fulfilling the prophecy. Shame Part 2 isn't available...

Though now I'm wondering if ol' Albie will have to relive his manipulations of Harry's life over and over, or it's just Dursley's all the time. Or if he gets to suffer through ALL the horribleness he inflicted on other people.
Fencer22 chapter 8 . 3/29
That was the single most amusing Voldemort kill I have ever read. And it ranks fairly high up for most empic without being over the top as well. I mean really house elf monologue? That was brilliant, and tastefully done.
janefanatic chapter 8 . 3/27
I'm so glad Voldemort's downfall was a house elf! That made me really happy. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 7 . 3/27
I love that he went to the Star Wars universe when he died. That was awesome! And Lily quoting Star Wars was fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 3/27
This was a lovely chapter! I'm not sure what will happen to Harry for refusing to participate in the second task. I hope it's not too bad!
tammgrogan chapter 8 . 3/26
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Rebmul chapter 8 . 3/19
and the rest of the epilogue never happened
Rebmul chapter 2 . 3/19
and she just lost his freindship
suziq968 chapter 8 . 3/19
This was stupendous! Sorry you've apparently stopped writing but thanks for what we have. This story rocks!
suziq968 chapter 4 . 3/19
Can't. Stop. Laughing. You are my hero! Most fun I've had in ages. Severus at the bottom of black lake...maybe being underwater for that long will clean his hair, or poison the lake?
Lord-Chrono chapter 8 . 3/16
Great story, I couldn't stop reading!
68phoenix chapter 8 . 3/9
good fic really wish you had posted the rest of the epilogue
alpine-poky chapter 8 . 1/23
YES YES YES OMG! i love this. i have had the same thought many times about how open to interpretation the prophecy is, especially in the"as seventh month dies" part and it doesn't say a year how do they know whoever it is wasn't already born? for all we know it could hagrid who is really the chosen one. anyway i really liked this story and am planning to read your other stories!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
Absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed your story and thank you for sharing.