Reviews for The Thing About Contracts Is
Dethryl chapter 8 . 7/28
This was highly entertaining. Thank you. I am sad to not see the second part of the epilogue.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 8 . 6/11
Awesome ending I love it! Revenge is sweet and Albus get what deserves, but I wonder what they did to Snape.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 5/27
Dewy, Cheatham and Howe, played by Moe Howard, Curly Howard, and Larry Fine. :D
daisycb chapter 8 . 5/10
I really enjoyed your story. I hope someday you may feel like writing the next chapter.
D.Mentor chapter 8 . 3/30
A wonderful story, thank you for writing it. I hope you post that last chapter someday.
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 3/3
Very funny story. Thanks for writing.
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 2/12
The secret of success is sincerity.
Once you can fake that you've got it made.
Diddleymaz chapter 8 . 2/8
Clever
the fuck is this shit stop making her good and bad you fucking
bi poler idiot
Warlock chapter 3 . 1/30
Hermione! Wtf?!
xenlander chapter 8 . 1/12
Pokey the house elf is my new favourite interpretation of the prophecy. Very well done.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
You know, the starting part of the story reminded me of Boston Legal, probably one of the only legal shows I shall ever enjoy. Loved the loopholes in the legal thingie.
Personally I love the Harry/Luna thing, but I feel it was too rushed over here. Barely 2 weeks after meeting Harry, she considers him as part of the family. But excluding the initial stages I loved the way you portrayed the two as a couple.
And the house elf part was pretty amusing. Plot twists are awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Poor Albus. I hope he realizes that it's for the greater good. I'm sure he'll understand. Eventually.
sparrowflyaway chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! I loved every single moment of this fic. The sudden turnaround of Harry and Hermione's feelings from each other to Luna and Victor was a little sudden, but other than that, this fic is utter perfection. The masterful manipulation of both Dumbledore and Snape was absolutely brilliant too, and I find a lot of amusement in the thought that Dumbledore probably never did get a copy of those contracts he and Snape signed XD Nice work, I applaud you as I save this fic in my "to be read repeatedly in future" folder :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
This was an amazing story, never before I have I read a Harry Potter fan fiction that combined, Gilmore Girls, Star Wars, and possibly LOTR! You made my night!