Reviews for The Thing About Contracts Is
Knitchick chapter 8 . 1/7
Great story!
thelibaryian93 chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
this is a Fantastic story, I want to thank you for the Excellent Reading and the wonderfull Laughter it gave me !
IloveHeat chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Perfect justice! Best revenge ending ever! Definitely saving this story. It's amazing!
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
Very original!
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
As Voldy was supposed to come back in a potion, doesn't that make him Dark Lord of the Froth?
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Interestingly the seventh month died in lunar terms was on 31st July. I checked a lunar calendar, but I bet JKR and Dumbledore didn't. Coincidence!
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
How very Slytherin of Harry. I hope Snape comes to appreciate that. So he's setting up 'Uncle Sev' to be under the lake but under the terms of the contract, as I understand it, Snape has to take on any contracts of Harry's and so HE has to compete in Harry's place
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I LOVE your legal firm. Brilliant name!
Oh Hermione! you just lost that precious friendship by that unwavering faith in authority and a failure to read between the lines of Harry's letter. Not the smartest witch of her age at all.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Oh my... I've been laughing so hard reading this! Harry's nailing their backsides to the WALL!

*grins*
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
but by sending the putty stuff back at draco snape broke his godfather contract he had with the malfoy's you don't hurt you charge he just did that he should be either dead or have no magic.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
lol best magical school in Britain of course it is since it's the only magic school in Britain hard not to be the best when there is no other.
otakumick chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Great story, I can only hope you eventually post the second part of the epilogue.
Mikeblade chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
oh wow you got to write more stories like this one I was laughing the whole time pretty much awesome story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Hi Nom9de9Plume. It's been a while you update this story. When will you post Epilogue Part 2.. I have been hook, line and sinker to this story and been wondering when will you finish it.. Hopefully it is soon. Thank you for writing "The Thing About Contracts."
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
very cool fic! i had a lot of fun reading this once the starting drama was over and done with. the drama itself was still good, just not really fun :P