Reviews for Light Up My Life
Pigs are cute chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Hi it's me again are you going to update this because I really liked the second one it was super fluffy and adorable and awesome
Pigs are cute chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I love it when zen worries about shirayuki it's adorable lots of that kind of stuff please this chapter was very good and worth reading
Pigs are cute chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
The first one no offence but its the same as when they were at the guard tower and shirayuki jumped out a window but I'd like to see where your going with this
VioletCamellia chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
lol! XD
i loved this!
update soon plz!
I SHIP THIS PAIRING SO HARD!
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Great chappy:) I love how much Zen cares for her
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love Zen and shiraya! They are sooooooooo cute together! Great chappy by the way
Sylmarien chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
lol that last line was good. 'I told you so' indeed. Just out of curiosity does magnesium deficiency really cause sleepwalking or is that just a plot device?
PureHearts chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Magnesium Deficiency?

Aww.. Come on! YOu couldn't have come up with something cuter? Or more dramatic? Like maybe Shirayuki is overworking, and very stressed out, starts to sleep walk, Zen tries to help etc. You know, some thing other than Mg deficiency, or making it sound like a Bio class, or something like that...

Nah.. jkn jkn. It's a sweet chapter, Magnesium and all. I love the last line of 'I told you so' that was awesome!

Thanks for updating! it is a very interesting story. Akagami no shirayuki hime is not getting the attention it deserves.
NotASuspiciousName chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
AWWW~

Pweeease write more soon~
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nice job this fanfic helped me review back to that part! I loved it the kiss scene that is so thanks
PureHearts chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
KYAA... I love this! Like-crazy-fan-on-rampage like this story! You made a few minor grammar errors, but most likely it was an accident so I won't complain about it. On another note, I really like how you switched between POV's. Even though you switched it often, you kept the flow of the story, and overall, it reads really well. I'm interested in the next update! ShirayukiZen 4ever!
NotASuspiciousName chapter 1 . 5/2/2010