Reviews for Hero? Well, Maybe
Midnight.Rose001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
cute 3
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I definately like this :D Not too filled with fluff that it turns out corny and chessy but enough fluff too make you squeal happily and smile, I enjoyed this story a lot. Most NejiTen's I read it doesn't have enough fluff for me (but then again it's hard since they're the mature, sensible couple but still a girl can dream right?) but this was definatley met my fluff expectations, great story!
rgbygc chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
cool
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
SWEET AND FLUFFY, LIKE COTTON CANDY! :") Holy. :D I love. :)
DearestSamantha chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was cute I enjoyed it a lot!(:
Xanie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
your mechanics, grammar and vocabulary are great, but you might want to change the title. it misleads people into thinking that you're one of those authors that don't care about grammar or spelling or their stories making sense. it's sad if i'm right, because i know that you do know what you're doing. you used the right form of loose, for crying out loud. how about just change it to "hero" and take out the um, maybe part?
SARAPBUHAY chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I thought this was great I don't know everythign just fit. it was interesting and cute i really liked it im a newb writer so i really don't have anything that i'd change about it. Awesomeness is how i describe this story. hah Maybe I was pumped from listening to "Heart of the City" (WHO DAT!) haha
sillysammijo chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
AW how cute was that! Great work!
Haruka Ohoru chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I really like this story. You did a very good battle scene. I'm still learning how to write them myself. Hey. Tenji rules the world anyways, :) Nice job. WOW! This is your first fanfiction? Wholly molly, you're good. Amazing. It seems none of the chracters are OOC. SHOOT YOU EVEN GOT NEJI RIGHT! A NO! The horror! Oh well. Great job, keep up the good work.

~ Haruka Ohoru
MilianneLoke chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hum great first chapter i think im gonna read the story on entire! I dont like this pairing but your story seems cool ! Im gonna read all! Sorry for my poor english and good work!