Reviews for Providence, perhaps?
GoTherka chapter 22 . 9/27
Christ they are both so incredibly bullheaded, not just stubborn! I don't see their relationship work in reality, my friend was in similar situation with her boyfriend and they argued all the time about pointless things, which was hilarious at first, then irritating and exhausting, now they are good friends but nothing more, that's just impossible. But in the story it's interesting, though it really shows poor Kagome is very young, almost childish in comparison to the others who have centuries of experience
GoTherka chapter 18 . 9/27
Yes! I love when grown-up Shippo is a voice of reason
GoTherka chapter 15 . 9/27
wow, Sesshomaru may act bitchy sometimes but he has nothing on Kagome, most of the time here she is unreasonably irritated, snappy and overall like a fifteen year old hormonal teen xD but at least it's funny xD
While I loved this epilogue, personally I would've loved one showing Kagome pregnant/with a cute baby! While I understand Kagome's wish to push back kids for a bit especially as they have so much time, poor Sesshy's waited for centuries so would've loved to see a short one where they do have his heir. But matter of preference really. Still a great piece and nice tieup!
Your story is actually a very simple plot but done brilliantly. You're a great writer and there's rarely any mistakes. All your characters showed real depth - portraying believable mature/wise people as well as conflicted young adults or kids etc tends to be difficult for writers to portray...I've seen a lot of adults to kids acting/speaking like whiny teens, and even one where old Kaede was speaking more like a teenager rather than the aged woman she is (though to give the writer credit, Kaede wasn't whiny, just spoke and doled out advice more like an older teen). I also love the way you told the story - paying attention to the details and subtleties. It was a wonderful read.

You know I realize that I read your oneshots first a few days ago, I liked them but they were too short (hence not a big fan of oneshots cuz as good as some are, it's too short and ends way too soon) then I came across this story and realized you wrote those other pieces too. Just went to your profile page to see if you had any other long SessKag stories but seems not. T T Anyways, kudos on this chaptered piece, and double kudos for finishing it! This is my favorite piece of the 3 IY stories you've got up. I'm so thankful your friend urged you to step out of your comfort zone and post these stories - they were really good. In my books, you are not only a writer but a really good one at that! Thanks so much for sharing.

*psst* Shippo's girl should be Mikoto not Mitsune here fyi.
It's nice how you pointed out Sesshomaru's subtle actions are one of a courting youkai and not a host tending to its guest. It's great that Sesshomaru made such an effort to convey his feelings and Kagome could see that and work with it.
Poor Kagome...and Sesshomaru. Both, but especially the Inu, are so lost and confused. Kudos on Angst done in a good way!
Haha Kagome has only herself to blame for Shippo's atrocious diet. After all her yellow pack only carried ramen, candies and chips in terms of sustenance. You know, I almost choked on my hot cocoa on "Sesshy's big furry butt" bit! (I'd been fighting off a sweet craving from my spicy ramen earlier...and caved when I read the candy shopping spree here...)
Yeah, I'm not a fan when they try to bring everyone into the story, sometimes it works really well, other times seems rather forced. The most obvious ones are when Rin (sometimes Shippo) are brought in as orphaned kids in many non-canon stories just to make her/him an orphan taken in by Sesshomaru/Kagome and they don't really serve a purpose in the story beyond that (especially if all they are supposed to bring are cute moments but they're really not very cute to be honest). Rin's the worst in that regard. She was an absolute sweetie in the canon story but in the AUs I sometimes wish they would leave them be, out of the story and assume they're happy with their parents y'all. BUT I loved your Rin and I think it's a great idea bringing in Shippo in at this stage. Can't wait to see what he's like.
Haha...poor Rin. She gets hit with Kagome's insensitive query about leaving her kids behind minutes after meeting her centuries after they'd seen each other...then the dumb query about whether they should run after the two Inus (Rin's incredulous look is priceless! I could just see it). And now, after feeding 3 hungry hanyous and fending off their curious questions with a sulking extra in the background...she finally turns to deal with her sulking "Oneechan" turned "Daughter/Imouto."

It's so much more believable seeing this wise old granny-like Rin than a physically older Rin who suddenly pops up calling Kagome Mama/Oneechan and a 20yo-ish Kagome acting like the mom/older sis to a woman who's lived 500yrs more than she has...a woman with great great great grandchildren in some cases!

Rin's often an iffy one for me as I generally don't like her portrayal in many FFs, whether young or old, but loving yours!
Wow. *Sizzle!* From the slow buildup of SessKag romance, and Sesshy's recent awkwardness, I was expecting a much slower progression to their first kiss. He leaves her with a kiss, a bruise, and a disappearing act.

A reply to your A/N - No! I for one am incredibly grateful for Sesshy's constipation. For I get 23 glorious chapters of loveliness (hopefully leading very soon to major fluffiness). :P And *cough* I can take a lot more swooning romance novel stuff even afterwards...so feel free to add another Epilogue...or Ten.

"You may sniff me but no biting" lol

BTW Good job - the chocolate and foot rubs seems to have worked wonders here.
Kya~! Totally fangirling Kagome being carried and tucked in by our favorite silver inu. Your subtlety (leaving us to assume it's Sesshy), and telling it from Kag's dreamlike state was nicely done.
Sweet! I like your little references to Japanese places/items like kotatsu as they're done and spelt properly. I generally don't like people using Japanese in an English story unless for words which don't have an English equivalent like youkai/hanyou but your Japanese is pretty much spot on - the 3 kids' names are nice, and your yakisoba and benishoga chapter had me scrambling to the kitchen to cook up some ramen due to a strong craving for yakisoba...and I don't even like yakisoba! And certainly not benishoga! At least it was homemade ramen so much healthier :P

Just one thing I didn't agree with was the Shihanyou. I assume you used Shi for four to mean quarter youkai, which would actually be Si or Yon for 4 (Siyou or Yonyou's weird and noone would understand anyway), and I don't think you can just stick Si onto Hanyou where Han means half already. Better to have just stuck with Hanyou for all mixed. When I first saw Shihanyou I thought Dead Hanyou. lol

And I'm totally with you on the surgery. I also believe ppl are free to do what they want to their bodies, but unless in cases where reconstructive surgery which can be life changing (as in for accident victims), I really wish they would learn to appreciate what they are blessed with.
How fun! :)
ankle biters lol. I love this reunion! This story is so good, I really don't want it to end...