Reviews for Providence, perhaps?
RemStar391 chapter 23 . 1/8
Fantastic read! Its been so long since Ive read fanfiction, and Im happy to have found this one. The characters are spot on and your own take on their mannerisms were highly enjoyable. The way you explain Sessoumaru, even why Kagome would be of interest to him, just made sense. I'll admit, Inuyasha and Rin kind of seemed, wrong, when their pairing was mentioned. But when you introduced their relationship, that, too, made perfect sense. My God this was such a good read. I hope you continue to write, and not just fanfiction. I hope give your own unique and fresh stories to the world, because this world will always be in need of a good story.
"Oh Kagome, I know it isn't funny for you, but someday you'll be in my position – perfectly and blissfully secure in love and you'll see someone else struggling through exactly what you're struggling through right now. And I promise, when that happens, you'll get a kick out of it."

"I really don't like that everyone else seems to have more insight into my love life than I do."

That's just openly admitting you are an asshole. DAFUQ?
Rin is a condescending little piece of shit, that gets immensely on my nerves. Still a good story, though.
I like your story, but I have a problem with the way you are portraying Rin. She doesn't feel right and to me seems a little... bitchy? Even though I can't pin point why.
Badtzmaru1907 chapter 23 . 1/3
love your story, was said to see it end! Thank you!
kat chapter 23 . 1/1
Great story just wish there ws more physicality with that sense of intimacy
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Thank you! I enjoyed the story!
Mischief101 chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
This is a great story. I'm glad I found it after it was complete, I would have been very sad and frustrated waiting for such an amazing story to update. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it.
P.S. you should do a companion piece that includes Sesshomaru's POV, not of the whole story but parts of it especially the fist meeting and the fight with Inuyasha.
ponypainter chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Very nice story, well written, good flow and very sweet. Thanks!
natashasurgirl chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
I enjoyed reading this very much. There were parts of the story on sesshomaru's part that struck me as emotionally abusive to kagome, i won't lie, but it was easy to get past when considering the youkai/human differences.
AngelMiko69 chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely love it!
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
that was wonderful thank you :)
MotherDragon8581 chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Cute ending! Thank you!
Shiba-san chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
This story was oddly a breathe of fresh air. Something about it was different from other Sess/Kag stories in a wonderful way. Great writing !