Reviews for Providence, perhaps?
lolitazilla chapter 20 . 3/18
Aah, such a good story. A friend of mine had favorited this, and since I'm ALL about SessKag pairings, this was a drwam come true. PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE update. It's such a good story. :D
geckogal077 chapter 20 . 3/16
I haven't gone into fan girl mode in a long time. I hit max fan girl several times during this fanfic. Thanks so much for writing. I hope you post another chapter soon. I love how sesshoumaru doesn't go ooc. And I love the pairing!
Arysen chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Yes, please update soon. I've just finished reading and I looooove your story!
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I have read ALL the Chapters and LOVED THEM ALL. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOONNNN. It has been a year. And I love this Story.
UpDate chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Fifi chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASEPLEASE
Happinesssmile20 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Please, please, please, please update this! I reaaaaaaaaaallllly like it. Its wonderful
mountainflower chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I like the story and hope you can update it soon.
Tigerluver13 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Oh God, please tell me you are continuing this story. I might die if you aren't.
Crystal Koneko chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I just re-read this story after a few years, and I hope you find it in you to finish it soon! It was a joy reading.
Happinesssmile20 chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
:O! I read this in one day! I have always been freaked out by the inuyasha and rin parings, but the way you wrote it was good. I support the way the author wrote it (yeah, do exciting, lol) but when people pair others up, as long as it is good I'll read and enjoy it!
Really likes this and the characters and shippou (pretty sure I spelled that wrong)
Please keep writting and update soon!
sharon chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Please please update! I really hope you will update the next chapter soon! Please please please!
jbkb chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
I am looking forward to the day you complete this :)
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Ooh please please update! I'm begging you here! This is really really good! Great! Emotionally charged and mega awesome!
ShadowFoxDemon chapter 20 . 7/4/2013