Reviews for From the Beginning
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I like original ideas, and that was original as far as I'm concerned! Good job!
Kennygirl600 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great love this story
Katherine199327 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
can you do one for Craig's Gang( Craig, Tweek, Token, Clyde and Jimmy)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I liked it, the names were a bit mixed though. Kyle was never given a middle name, neither was Butters, and Stan's middle name is Randall. Butters is a nickname (reffering to his kind, shy, buttery inside, the real reason is the person who inspried Butters was nicknamed "little buddy") I liked the story overall though.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was awesomely entertaining. Poor Ms. Cartman though, carrying fatass for nine months. Who would've thunk that those five normal boys would cause so much chaos in the future? Well, I'll definitely be reading part 2 of this story, it was just so entertaining! Good job! (Yes, I am aware I use the word entertaining a lot, probably too much, but oh well)
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great job, not sure of any specific critique I can give. Just loved it and the ICness, even Butters' parents.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Jesus Christ I loved this story, especially the part about the Marsh family. All your stories are a treat to read and I hope you do more in the future.
DDD chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love it, just like I love all of your works! Please update soon!
AcidBubblewrap chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is so- Sweet! I can't wait to read the rest!
Neko-Kathy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love your stories and can't wait for the next part D The best thing about this is how everyone is so in character, heck its just great to see you've done your research to get the boys correct birthdays, could definetley imagine the births happening like this. Well done.
wormyisdead chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
awesome can't wait 2 read more! ;)
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I almost lost it at the first scene with kenny's parents, I thought you nailed them perfectly.