Reviews for Unwilling Partners
ElizabethBathog chapter 26 . 4/20
I still hope to se a update on this fic! It is to good for it to just end like that! Don't give up! I now you can do it! :)
Moonclaws2324 chapter 26 . 3/29
amazing
Rahkesh135 chapter 26 . 3/21
Please update soon! Want to find out what happens next! Love this story can't get enough! :D
please update soon! i neeed new chap (
Lotus chapter 26 . 2/27
I think that my brain literally just oozed out my ears. This story is so freaking amazing, I love it with all my heart and soul. I can't wait to see what you're up to with this wonderfully insane plot twist, and I always look forward to when you update. As for writer's block, I've heard that throwing mechs is a good problem solving method. You should try it, maybe it'll help. D
Great job on the story so far; keep up the good work!
Aya chapter 1 . 2/6
Everyone may now leave- this fanfic is never getting updated
Shadowdrake Magi chapter 26 . 1/28
Oh my god this is so weird. But good.
hnn so many mysteries I need to know them all
BraveEagle chapter 25 . 1/26
I always say that no matter the time it takes i will wait eagerly for your updates, this one must be quite the writer's block no? I know im getting antsy but is there a way we could help, no matter how little?

And it's understandable if your interests have shifted lately, a fresh mind will produce better ideias later i like to think.

I hope you are well too Az, even if you gave up on this fic now i would still be grateful for the time you took to give us a good story!

-A hopeful fan
Sol Hiryu chapter 26 . 1/2
Rereading this again for the umpteenth time, I'm really struck at how well you pace the gradual friendship between Netto and Forte. The fact that it takes both of them a while to really start knowing each other really shines through in your writing, as does the fact that once they do, they're going to do the best they can to help the other, even if they don't know how.

With regards to the latest chapter, I really like the fact that even though Forte is getting through to Netto, he still doesn't really know how to fully help him through his insanity. It creates an interesting juxtaposition with the whole story up until now; Netto risked his life and his mental health to both keep Forte safe and to find out the truth, so can he reciprocate in kind when it really counts? That's probably a question that will only be answered in future chapters.

I really like the way you write the battles. Not only do you manage to squeeze in needed information when appropriate, they're still fluid enough that it doesn't break the flow with unnecessary battle banter.

I think the one complaint I have so far is that Rockman seems to be pretty underutilized, as he's only been a minor character up until a few chapters ago. I'm going to guess that's going to change now that his reunion with Netto is right around the corner, but given the main theme of this fic centers around the unlikely friendship between Netto and Forte, I'm not sure how well you can fit him in without disrupting that.

All in all, this story remains one of my favorites and it's an absolute delight to read whenever I can. Perhaps it's just me being biased (*/heh*), but this fic really takes me back to the old fandom days. It's that nostalgic.
kuroXIII chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Please update this story soon! It's so interesting and fun to read! I ended up reading all 26 chapters in a few hours! The relationship between Netto and Forte is intriguing and I love how you developed their relationship to the point where Forte wants to help a Netto.

I still feel like Megaman is being overly downplayed in this story, but otherwise, everyone's in character and this is really nice to read.
NutCase5 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Man! I know how THAT feels! This is what I do for inspiration for a story: i re-read, re-watch or re-play what was the original source of my inspiration.…pretty much exploring the what-ifs and the outcomes that make me inspired.(-,-):)
Fullmetal5000 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Dang, professor Hikari is awesome
Tyra Kinami chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
awesome! i want more please! lol i totally know what you mean about writer's block. it is a really nasty thing. keep up the good work!
hitomi65 chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
great chapter
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
I really really love your fic! I've been reading this for a long time now even before I had a ff account!
I just love how you wrote the whole thing! Just awesome!
I'm really glad you are still continuing the story since it is the best that I've ever read!
Keep up the great work!