Reviews for Unwilling Partners
Nami Heartfilia chapter 26 . 5/10
... while reading this, I just remembered that Mu was in the Rockman Star Force. I can't believe that it took me this long to remember...
I hope you'll update this story soon
Please continiu this
Continua esto plis
Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis continue the fanfiction pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis plis plis the best i read
Aquila Aqua chapter 26 . 1/1
Please update again soon! Don't stop writing this! I like the story.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Considering it has been 2 years since this was updated, I highly doubt that you will be continuing it. Which is unfortunate, since I really like it. Please consider bringing this back, but don't feel pressured into doing so. A reluctant writer is a bad idea, and I would much rather you do something you enjoy.
Cobalt chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Pretty good start, There is clearly a lot going on that in the background and the empathy that is being built for Forte is rather endearing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Wow, this is super intense now:)
Pterosauria chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Just finished reading this thing again, and it's one of the few fics I've read that have been just as good (if not better) the second time round. The friendship between Forte and Netto is wonderfully subtle - you don't even notice it developing until somebody points it out :P I suppose two years is a little bit of a long time to hope you continue this, but I must say, I do hope you come back to this one day, and even if you don't, I hope you keep writing.
BlueMew24 chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
This is a wonderful story and I hope it will continue.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
I remember when I started to read this story and I couldn't stop reading. I still come back here to check if there's a new chapter and I hope you will update soon. You should keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just simply amazing! Please update! I love the twist in chapter 26: so much potential for giga-class epic ness! You have to continue this ...

Please onegai?

Ask for help on deviant art, post a spoiler, anything!
Rachel chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
This needs a new chapter it's so addicting and the story is epic I love it!
ElizabethBathog chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I still hope to se a update on this fic! It is to good for it to just end like that! Don't give up! I now you can do it! :)
Moonclaws2324 chapter 26 . 3/29/2014