Reviews for Unwilling Partners
W01f chapter 27 . 3/3
Aaaa I'm so glad this is back! Thank you for resuming this! This is probably my favorite fanfic that I've read.

As a side note, autocorrect thought I wanted to say fabric. Sorry phone, you don't win this time.
Nightfrightpony chapter 27 . 3/1
Please continue
Symphonic Sweet chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
*sees title* Oh hey, this is the same title as that really awesome fic by- *sees Az is the author*

...

WHAAAAAAAAT?!

OH.

MY.

GOD.

THIS *IS* THAT REALLY AWESOME FIC I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A WHILE. O_O

I... I... excuse me while I attempt to cram all of my extremely happy fangirl feels into one post.

*attempts*

*fails*

Nope. Can't. Too many happy feels. *weeps tears of joy instead*

Maybe I can sum up the happys by admitting I may have kinda squealed when I saw this had been updated? Or, maybe "shrieked" is a better word. It was loud, anyway. Loud and HAPPY. w I was just thinking I wanted to reread this. Now I have an EVEN BETTER reason to!.Er, anyway. I'm really happy to see Unwilling Partners updated. . Especially if- wait, no, I mean, EVEN if poor Netto is having a rough time. *innocent smile*

Your work is amazing. . I look forward to the next update, whenever you're able to provide it. .
MissJenca chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
This is a wonderful return to a wonderful story. It makes perfect sense that it took a while to sit right at all; Netto isn't acting much like Netto (for good reason), and the same for Forte. I missed this so much, and it's a joy to see it again.
fanficbrowser chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
Whoo! It lives! The best MegaMan Battle Network fic I've ever read has made its triumphant return. You cannot believe how glad I am to see this thing continuing. Glad to have you back, Az. You were missed.
Mist Mimic chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
I'm speechless, welcome back! Welcome!

Everything that happened until now is slowly but surely messing with Netto, the death experiences and all the accumulated knowledge of an entire civilization that he knows, if he tries to understand it, will be even worse to his psyche but can't help it trickling through like the pet diagrams showed. I can perfectly see the ticking bomb Dekao described.

Now for Michiro, i'm glad you didn't forget about him. So meticulous but i can't help thinking his perfectionism will be his downfall. And about the creepy scientist with him, i suspect it's the guy from scilabs that attacked Forte/Netto even under orders to not to do so isn't it? Well, just guessing.

Anyway, you really got the ball rolling and im glad you broke through your writers block.
And for your new writing style...feels more dynamic but less detailed? I really don't know how to explain it but i think it's also good, don't be so self critical!

And again, thank you so much for the update. Thank you!
Cianide chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
Omg thank you for updating! This has to be one of my favourite fics and I've reread it waaaaaayyyy too many tiems to be healthy. Thank you so much for coming back!
Kiren chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
I'm so happy you wrote new chapter! I started to believe, story was dropped. Which would be shame.
Also, it's always interesting how Netto and Forte affecting each other. Netto's becoming more broody and violent, while Forte is much calmer. Poor Rockman doesn't know how to handle his "new and improved" operator...
Guest chapter 27 . 11/17/2016
First of all, I want to say that I just decided to check in the Megaman fanfic archive on a whim and almost dropped my computer when I say UP toward the top. I know it's been a few years but I'm so glad you're back and updating this story. I was really happy when I came across you deviantart account and saw some of your comments on how you weren't giving up on this story and just had issues getting the next chapter out. I'm pretty sure all the fans of this story will be ecstatic alongside myself and if we could wait the past few years for an update to this fantastic story, we can do so again if you need the time. I still think this chapter was good and look forward to where you little gems will take us.
Emeraldpichu chapter 27 . 11/17/2016
It has been quite some time hasn't it. Still its nice to see things continue I'll be sure to keep an eye on this again and look forward to supporting this again. Also, Its only natural for Netto to be a bit angsty after all reexpirencing your near death followed by weeks of captivity and torture while having the remnants of an ancient alien civilization trust upon your fragile mind..sounds like he would need more than a pat on the back and a thumbs up.
Nanenna chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
Oh man! I think I might like to see Enzan and Blues in a perms fusion like Net to and Forte's. But most of all I'm glad to see you back. Good luck!
Nanenna chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
I just now noticed that you description of Osamu reminds me of Clow Reed
Ai Star chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
This chapter is really good though :) i lool forward to reading what will happen next
Sora Rider X chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
YES...welcome back am soo happy u did i was waiting forever this story is one of the best i ever read and i hope updata little faster this time ;) *and lot faster would be even nicer but glad to have you back*
Firehedgehog chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
OMG! it liiives! awesoem update az!