Reviews for Unwilling Partners
Anonymous chapter 26 . 11/22
Considering it has been 2 years since this was updated, I highly doubt that you will be continuing it. Which is unfortunate, since I really like it. Please consider bringing this back, but don't feel pressured into doing so. A reluctant writer is a bad idea, and I would much rather you do something you enjoy.
Cobalt chapter 1 . 10/5
Pretty good start, There is clearly a lot going on that in the background and the empathy that is being built for Forte is rather endearing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 8/8
Wow, this is super intense now:)
Pterosauria chapter 1 . 8/5
Just finished reading this thing again, and it's one of the few fics I've read that have been just as good (if not better) the second time round. The friendship between Forte and Netto is wonderfully subtle - you don't even notice it developing until somebody points it out :P I suppose two years is a little bit of a long time to hope you continue this, but I must say, I do hope you come back to this one day, and even if you don't, I hope you keep writing.
BlueMew24 chapter 26 . 7/23
This is a wonderful story and I hope it will continue.
I remember when I started to read this story and I couldn't stop reading. I still come back here to check if there's a new chapter and I hope you will update soon. You should keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just simply amazing! Please update! I love the twist in chapter 26: so much potential for giga-class epic ness! You have to continue this ...

Please onegai?

Ask for help on deviant art, post a spoiler, anything!
Rachel chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
This needs a new chapter it's so addicting and the story is epic I love it!
ElizabethBathog chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I still hope to se a update on this fic! It is to good for it to just end like that! Don't give up! I now you can do it! :)
Moonclaws2324 chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
Rahkesh135 chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
Please update soon! Want to find out what happens next! Love this story can't get enough! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
please update soon! i neeed new chap (
Lotus chapter 26 . 2/27/2014
I think that my brain literally just oozed out my ears. This story is so freaking amazing, I love it with all my heart and soul. I can't wait to see what you're up to with this wonderfully insane plot twist, and I always look forward to when you update. As for writer's block, I've heard that throwing mechs is a good problem solving method. You should try it, maybe it'll help. D
Great job on the story so far; keep up the good work!
Aya chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Everyone may now leave- this fanfic is never getting updated
Kiseichew chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god this is so weird. But good.
hnn so many mysteries I need to know them all