Reviews for Life At Pizza Hut
Mordecailovesrigby chapter 304 . 2/10
Thank You so much for bring a scene of this novel to the best place you could possibly bring it to: ISLE DELFINO! Yay :D
Now you got machines going haywire? What kind of Pizza Hut is this!?
Isn't there other ways to get soda in a Pizza Hut?
I'm glad you remembered to have the other characters involved this time. Was wondering why the previous two chapters didn't have them for some reason.
Holy jesus, you are dedicated. It's like a show that never ends. What was it... Spongebob, I think?
I always figured that soda machines were evil.
Chilltown chapter 814 . 1/4
Found it.
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
RIIIIIING!
Thus The Bell You Ask? That Means I've Found Spelling Errors In Which You Need To Fix In My Perspective.

Error 1: Lases, Is Supposed To Be LACES

Error 2: This Is Not A Very Major Mistake However This Is Made By Many Who Use A Laptop Or Computer BUT... You Forgot The Space Between Fall And On But I Do Hope You Fix These Mistakes You Have Made Though I Am Not Trying To Be Rude.

Error 3: You Made The Mistake Of Putting A Y Where A T Should Be.

Error 4: One Too Many E's On Forhead.

Error 5: The Sentence "Three minutes and seventy eighty four hundred mini seconds!" Needs To Be "Three minutes and seventy-eight,four hundred milli-seconds!" If You Want Vector To Speak Right To Show More English Known Than Less

That Is It For This Chapter. So Far So Good For The Story Line!
FanficLovingPerson chapter 812 . 12/30/2015
It's amazing how long you dragged out this fic
BlueyO chapter 811 . 12/29/2015
I don't get it much, but the fact that you've kept this active for five years is pretty darn amazing. I remember reading some of it when it barely had 600 chapters. I applause for you! Keep up the good work.
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
well. that was short. No Questions For This Chapter
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 4 . 12/27/2015

Question One.

1: Still Why Should Knuckles Wear A Stupid Tie.

One Question Is All
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 3 . 12/27/2015

Question 1.

1: Why Didn't You Show The End When Silver Gives Shadow His Pizza And Shadow's Reaction To Having To Wait?

Question Two.

2: Why Should Vector Keep Trying For Vanilla When He Knows It's Not Going To Happen?

Ok. That's Done.
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 2 . 12/27/2015

Question One.

1. Why Was Knuckles Break Dancing When Tails Or Sonic Look Better Doing It?

Question Two.

2. Shadow Is A Jerk To Silver So Yeah, Why Does He Have To Force Knuckles To Get HIS Pizza?

Alright. Only 800 Something More Chapters To Go!

this is going to take months...
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Question One.

1. Why The Heck Is My Favorite Legendary Pokémon {Arceus} In This? And How Would He Fit Into Pizza Hut?

Question Two.

2. Why Did You Have To Put Vector's Main Line In It?! I Personally Think It's Stupid All Around.

Okay. I'm Done With Chapter 1 Questions.
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »