Reviews for George
allboysshouldhavelonghair chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
you totally got me! I fell for it, and you were right to label it under Emma for the full effect. I really enjoy your writing, don't ever stop! :)
talkbouturtles chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
oh my goodness that was a great twist! i literally gasped aloud in shock when i got to the end.

great story, and the fact that it's in the wrong section doesn't detract from it at all :)
Brigit O'Shaugnessy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Mwah-hahahaha! I daresay, I was fooled in much the same manner that Miss Georgiana was. Makes me feel very vulnerable. Nicely done! However, I can see how some might wish to say, "Badly done!" I always enjoy being surprised in a story. It makes me feel that the trust I have placed in the author is founded.
the music our collisions make chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well done! Thoroughly amused by that twist. :-)
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You meanie! :(

It was a good story otherwise.
Anenihan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
oh sneaky sneaky! I was fooled. Silly! ... meow
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
My God, what a shock.

I don't mind a bit that this is in the wrong section-you have a perfectly good explanation for it to be so. My mouth fell open when I realized what George we were dealing with.

Wonderful, as usual.
WishIWasABennet chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hahaha. Good illusion.

Very witty.
The World of My Creation chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
aww that was cute. I like how you managed to sum up their whole relationship in so few words.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Interesting. The parallel you have so eloquently depicted threw me for a loop, but I can see how their relationships are similar, except for the fact that Mr. Knightley never had anything less than honest intentions. Great little trick, I enjoyed it!
Lia06 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
It's very interesting. I like it though. It's very endearing in an odd way.
WildSuile13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very good. I get that you put it in the Emma section:)
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh, now that's just evil. :-)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Whoa that was a surprise. I'm intrigued! ]
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It's not often that I get the opportunity to call someone a minx, but you've really done it this time. Here I am, lulled into a sense of security by your recently very active Emma muse and getting warm and fuzzy feelings at the prospect of another Mr. Knightley-Emma story, and you reel me in and end this story with the genteel equivalent of the horror movie moment when a character foolishly goes right to where the homicidal maniac is lurking.

Is that enough metaphors and similes for one review?