Reviews for Love Potion
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 1/25
Nice three chapters
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
So freaking adorable X3
I am so happy this has as many chapters as it does, you are an awesome writer ;)
ZoZo1770 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Yaaay, you updated! Adorable chapter, I could really imagine it all vividly. :3
ZoZo1770 chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Cute chapter! The firework scene was so lovely. :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Yeah, I figured I might as well get to the end of the story as I was nearly there. Such an amazing chapter, and the Howl/Fuji fluff was great! You're a talented writer and I'm looking forward to what you come up with in your other stories. Now: on to Seashells! XD
ZoZo1770 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Hahahaha this chapter was just too funny! Howl almost gets himself killed and afterwards he's all like, 'whoa, that was fun!' Priceless. XD
ZoZo1770 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Aahh, I'm in such a Christmassy mood now! :3 Shame it's only May. XD Again, this chapter was brilliant! And Howl grabbing Fujimoto's butt was absolutely hilarious, I can sooooo imagine that happening in a proper Miyazaki film. :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
HOORAY for lemon! Lol XD it was sooooooo adorable and perfect and I think possibly the first lemon involving these two I have ever read. Thank you! :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Aww this chapter was soo cute! Yay, fluff, and yay, dressing up! :3
ZoZo1770 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
You've included Haku in this story, too? Oh my, it's as if you've read my mind and know exactly all my favourite Studio Ghibli characters. Howl Fujimoto Haku pure awesomeness. I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and the plot is advancing very well. And the little Haku/Howl kiss was adorable! :3
ZoZo1770 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Granmamare and Sophie are so sneaky! Lol Howl and Fujimoto had it coming, though XD But this was an adorable chapter, I loved every word!
ZoZo1770 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Hahaha! Oh my god, Granmamare knows, too? Sophie must have told her XD Just when you think that Fujimoto and Howl had avoided being found out a second time. Lol :D And the fact that she was smiling the whole time when she picked them both up? Absolutely hilarious. Adored this chapter!
ZoZo1770 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hehe I enjoyed this chapter a lot! Sophie's reaction to walking in on Howl and Fujimoto was priceless! XD I liked the descriptions in this, too. :)
ZoZo1770 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm happy I discovered this story! My two favorite characters paired together, yay! I wonder why this doesn't have more reviews, though. This seems like a good story, so expect some more reviews! :)