Reviews for Naruto's Grudge
spider carnage chapter 3 . 4/6
Kayako and toshio saeki are gonna become naruto's adoptive family
spider carnage chapter 7 . 3/28
Kayako Saeki is naruto adoptive mother and toshio saeki is naruto's adoptive brother
they look like family and i wonder kayako will protect naruto from people who tried to attack him
and naruto will live kayako and toshio and their cat i think
Darksblade chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
tho the grudge movies scared the fucking shit out of me i like this fic
RandomWriter21 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
hope this gets updated soon...pretty interesting concept.
TheViewer chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Great story i hope that you update it soon
animenaruto46 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I vote for a female haku

This is a good story matching naruto and the grudge that's not easy can't wait for the next update
hollow-kyuubi chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
make the pairing balanced put fem-haku in there

Yakumo is genjutsu
Kyuubi is taijutsu and others
and haku is ninjutsu.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
personally i don't see a problem with only having two women for naruto. this story is creepy and i love it. many times reading it i have gotten chills.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Update and only 3 or 4 girls please
Arai kaji chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Please continue! And as for the third choice Fem haku.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Naruto/Tenten? Booyah!

Wait...Naruto/harem? WTF is this crap. I'm outta here.
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Hmmm...Fem!Haku,Tayuya or TenTen? Fem!Gaara is a no for me sorry XD HI vote Tayuya Oh,when you mentioned the character 'Afro' isn't he from the anime 'Afro Samurai' or whatever the name is? I'm so happy you updated
onslaught172 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
love this story all ready
King-d22 chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
good to see it back in action it's been a while
Sevvus chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I almost completely forgot about this, I reread the whole thing for one update, and I tell you...I can remember why I loved it so much to save it in my bookmarks! ITS AWESOME! you are still making more right? I VOTE HAKU!

i don't really much like fem gaara..if he was male then yeah i vote for him XD other wise haku! i like him as a boy and a girl! ..and or hinata! if she was a choice...

Kyuubi is one i like as male or female to! so im good with that! though there needs to be more male versions of him! XD

anyway great job can't wait for more if you do..! update soon please and thank you!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »