Reviews for Naruto's Grudge
Leon Midnight chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Nice story. As for the third girl, my vote goes to Tayuya-chan. Her way of being, her foul mouth and her flaming temper would certainly spice things up quite a bit, don't you think? He, he, he. Not to mention I would LOVE to see Orochimaru-teme suffer a GREAT deal! HE, HE, HE, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!
RealSterkenburgCranach chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
love this story...please continue it...oh and for the record it's Kayako...not Kayoko
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Naruto doesn't qualify as a "pure" soul. Even if the first chapter, one of the earliest things pointed out about Naruto was that he hated the villagers for how they treated him. Here, we see his lack of forgiveness and embracing the classic assassin way of the ninja, as well as a nonchalance over his mother killing people. That isn't purity.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Kayako, overwhelm the Kyuubi like that? She's just a human ghost, as a spiritual entity she doesn't even compare to the demon fox. The human capacity to hate simply can't compare to the Kyuubi no Youko's, so being able to emotionally overpower it wouldn't apply.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
ztzzzzzzzzzzzzztzzzzztzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztz
Travian ross chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I would really like to see naruto or anyone else interact with toshio
sephchipmunk chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
2015
arianabeavers12 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
This is amazing
Tony66 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
Please update I love this story.
Hikari Nova chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
you should update this also you got some minor spelling mistakes
spider carnage chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Kayako and toshio saeki are gonna become naruto's adoptive family
spider carnage chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Kayako Saeki is naruto adoptive mother and toshio saeki is naruto's adoptive brother
they look like family and i wonder kayako will protect naruto from people who tried to attack him
and naruto will live kayako and toshio and their cat i think
Darksblade chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
tho the grudge movies scared the fucking shit out of me i like this fic
RandomWriter21 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
hope this gets updated soon...pretty interesting concept.
TheViewer chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Great story i hope that you update it soon