Reviews for Making Memories of Us
NikkyB chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
omg i was gonna read the whole thing and then comment but this chapter just shook me like no FF has ever sh aken me before! that was crazzyyy unexpected! okay gtg read the rest haha
KNG1986 chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
Very cute chapter with a yummy ending. It's nice to read how in love and normal they were together in happier times.
mugglemom08 chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
I never busted a seam, but I did have to make a run for the ladies' room in a restaurant once & peed myself while I was puking. Thank goodness I was wearing black pants.

Oh, and I'm most definitely enjoying hearing from Bella.
Rebadams7 chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
All kinds of tears to my eyes!

Well Done

Reb
booty492 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
This is probably the second fic that I've read that has angst and tragedy. It killed me to read it but I had to. I cried nearly the whole time. However, you did a wonderful job of writing this story. I'm looking forward to reading the last two outtakes that highlight fluffier times.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
I cannot remember crying so hard in a long time! Tears of happiness, yes, but tears so tragic, so heartfelt, not in absolute ages. Out of all the lovely Twilight people my real character and personality resembles Edward the most, I even like to joke with my friends that Im the female version of Edward. I love reading angsty/tragic stories from his point of view. This story broke my heart, but thats only a sign that you did a fantastic job! By putting such beloved characters into this particular setting you made us aware of situations that so many families deal with, post-partum depression, depression as such, loss of a child, brain tumors, suiside... and the overwhelming heartbreak and desperation they live with every single day. Thank you.
Lilosobel chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
how i love this chapter... its quite a break after all those heart-breaking chapters... i didnt cry as I read this,,, yay! :D im looking forward to Outtake #2! update soon... xD
jess1984 chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
this is definatly different from the edward/bella stories i have read. and it was soooooooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnnn saddddddddddddd... but i loved it! i mostly definatly cried alot thats for sure. But it was kind of nice to not read the same happily ever after stories.. Cant wait for the next outtake! Good Job!
han37 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I don't think I've ever cried so much over a fictional story. I think your a brilliant writer but I must admit that when I realised Bella was dead, I nearly abandoned this story. I'm glad I didn't as I got to read about how Edward got better. Part of me likes the fact that Edward can now be with Bella while another part feels absolutely heartbroken for Nessie. Looking forward to some outtakes x
Christina2002 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
OMG...I just found this story and I LOVED it.

Almost every chapter was a tear-jerker.

The ending was a HEA in some way for Edward, he got to see his daughter's wedding and he got to go with Bella for eternity.

This story is FANTASTIC! again #LOVEDIT
DangerousBeauty84 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
Great Outtake :) can't wait for others!
TealSwan chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Omg this story made me cry and I don't normally cry. Your writing captured everything your a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful story.
chy3 chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
OMG I cried so much once I started realizing what was happening.I started reading this today and I had to marathon read it because there was no way I could drag it out any longer. This fic was so hard to read. Especially since it brought back my own memories of my own depression. While I never attempted suicide I did think about it often. I just wanted to say that you did a fantastic job of showing readers the feeling. Reading about Bella talking to Edward and trying to get him to understand that she couldn't move on until he did was exactly how I felt when I thought of suicide. You hit it spot on.

Gosh! This was one of the top like 2 hardest fics for me to read personally. But I can't say enough how well it was done. I can't find any words to praise you enough. And thank you for writing this fic. It was therapeutic in its own way.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
This was absolutely beautiful! Sweet, loving and HOT!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Very, very sweet - and yes, a VERY nice departure from the angst-fest that this story was.

-Q