Reviews for Fearful Con Cerns
Lowen0ve chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
Great story :-)
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
sooo glad that neal seems to be getting better!

great story
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
peter will find them!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
perfectly good reason not to like guns
Waltz Turner chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great story! It's nice to see a piece on with no grammar and spelling mistakes. Great plot as well, a nice follow-up to Season 1, although I am currently on Season 3. Very intense, kept me hooked the whole way. Thank you! Looking forward to reading your most recent works, once I catch up with the show. Oh, and I have to read the sequel!
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Poor Neal. Unfortunately for him, I quite enjoy Neal whumping. Nice story!
x Varda x chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This was very entertaining! I like damaged!Neal a lot :D
Jeekey chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
That was so wonderful! Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I just couldn't wait to read the next part. Anyway, your skillful description of Neal's emotional trauma made me feel so sad (in a good way). I also liked The conversation between Neal and Elizabeth about why he hates guns. It was really interesting. Finally, the ending was great.

Thank you for this wonderful fic!

-Jeekey
Insanity Suits Me chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Hey lovely story there. Broke my heart a few times, especially the parts where Neal couldn't figure out who he was but the end made up for that. Just the right amount of fluff and violence put together; this is quality work. :)
morgo7kc chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Wow. This is incredible! Although I read your sequel months ago, I just read this now, all at once. It is apsolutly and utterly amazing. The level of angst had me holding my breath the entire time, and you wrote evil Fowler (according to the show now, he's not that evil, but oh well) so well, I had to take breaks from reading because I was afraid I was going to punch the computer. I love the little story you made up about Neal as a five-year-old, and how you managed to keep such a crazy, different than show story 100% in-character baffles me. You are truly talented!
Georgiamomma123 chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Great story! Poor Neal, everyone likes to rough him up. But I liked the interplay between Neal &El in both the museum and the warehouse. I like the childhood you came up for him, sounds SO him! Now off to part 2!
Teleenflinx chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
You got off to a great start on this story and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

However.

Your ending was entirely too pat and basically undid all of the work that the first six chapters had so painstakingly done. Trauma recovery isn't so pat and it's unlikely that Neal would go from broken to going back to work simply because he confronted his attackers.

I was left feeling let down and as though you wasted all of the setup that you'd done.

Also, I'm sorry to leave such a negative comment, as normally I don't say anything if I can't say anything nice, but at the end of chapter six you said that you wanted to hear all reviews, so here you are.

Thanks for the beginning - I really enjoyed the way you began it and wish that you had treated this subject matter with more respect, :(.
Cainchan chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
thank you for this story. I really like stories were caracters have to overcome an emotional trauma or have to recover from it. this was great thank you.
Cainchan chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
ohh this story is so amazing. poor neal, he is really traumatizized. the terrible torture he has to endure and the anxiety which now hunts him. really good writen; it is interesting and heartbreaking to read how the man once full of self esteem, is no so broken so shattered and tries to cope with all the terrible events. I liked it that peter cares so for neal. thank you very much.
Jesse chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Just what I was looking for, thank you! I really liked your story about 5 year-old Neal and how Elizabeth figured it out and then helped him realize he still had options. Plus the bit with the business cards was perfect.