Reviews for Destiny.....and Death
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lovely!
DarkLightningEnvy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Very beautiful. I'm not liking the fact that Shu Lien committs suicide, seeing as she is a very strong woman, and, if she is capable of getting over the death of her fiance, she is capable of at least partly moving on from Li Mu Bai. But this really was a beautiful story. Yu Shu Lein is my favorite...probably because Michelle Yeoh is a real beauty in my eyes. But you did a very good job of putting her feelings out, even if the suicide seemed a bit out of it.

-Envy

~Jess
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Absolutely beautiful. i love shu lien.
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
SWEET! WHAT A GREAT STORY!

Anyways, keep writing! I loved it!
Silent Serenade chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Tis interesting how you used lyrics of In Dreams from Fellowship of the Rings to incorporate in this piece of writing.

Beautifully written, nevertheless.
RowerGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I loved your fic!...really good, I must say :) Keep it up!
dune chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
hmm..nice idea. normally i wouldnt complain at a story like this, but shu lien is a strong heroine...thats her role. she wouldnt chase love...shes sensible, strong and reliable...thats why her character complimented jen's so well. dontcha think? i dunno, thats my two cents anyway...
Shadow Dragon9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
sad story...*sniff* nice descri[tive words
Farfarello-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Interesting use of "In Dreams" from Lord of the Rings. Although I didn't really like CT,HD that much, this scene was the best part in the movie. Good insight.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
There were spelling and grammer mistakes. The story was nice, but it couldn't make me feel any emotion. I like your writing style, nonetheless.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
*Sniff* That was so sad! And beautifully written! I really enjoyed it quite a lot... I'm sniffling now! (Well, to be fair, I DO have a cold... but STILL. It WAS very very sad!)
emily chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
that was a beautiful ending, it was a great tr-jerker. u should make more endings like those. it was great, i could picture her doing the same as in ur story, it was so sad. u should keep writing movin stories like that. it was great. hope u write more of those. cant wait.
Anna Black chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
CC MODE IS ON (so don't fly at me with the Green Destiny)!

Cool. Half reminds me of my suicidal story/ies. Would've been better without the hobbit song as an ending, though. Definitely. And by the way - I don't write every day - it's simply those rare days when I feel like it. And we both know I DO type faster than you.

You should post your Gingerbread man fic. Just

saying.

Thanx for the Raisenets, btw. Also in COMC - Guy Pearce played the other Count Betrayer guy... Edmond (or with a "u", I don't know) was played by some Jim Weird-Last-Name. His son was another unknown guy. And on the COMC home pg., there's a little clip of soundtrack for background music. hehehe. ;-)

Ciao!

Anna
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
hey this is good! very nice writing style... and a small correction, if i may. while buddha is considered very highly, he isn't really looked upon as a deity of sorts, but rather, as... a saint. He sort of paved the way with his philosophy of enlightenment, etc. so to say that 'it was the will of buddha' was not very accurate. I'm not buddhist, but i've been around enough buddhists that i know the basics and then some. other than that tiny stupid detail, it's excellent. strange to read of such a fic in english though. i see CTHD as a chinese show and novel, and i guess reading it in another language seems strange. *shrugs* oh well.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
::sobs:: so sad! love it please write more