Reviews for In God We Trust
Tartarun chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
loved the mark symbolism
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I love your story. It is so touching.
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
How...? How do you think of these things? I am in awestruck of your creativity and how well you presented it. This was amazing from the gods to how they pray to the marks. I especially enjoyed how you fleshed out everything so that it was like learning a new religion that actually existed. Great job,
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is sooooo cool, I wish it was canon.
Arieka chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
It was so wonderful, and you are wonderfulwonderfulwonderful, and I want to cry when I read your works. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Silently Fleeting chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really interesting. Goodness, I'm shivering cause it gave me the chills. :P
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I have chills- that was *fascinating*. Thanks!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A fascinating take on the world of Naruto; culture brings such a startling shift in our understanding of events. This gives a fresh twist to the story and presents to us a whole new perspective. I definitely enjoyed reading this!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think this was amazing.
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely amazing.
Selwynn chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Now I have the greatest urge to write an original story that shamelessly rips off this. Amazing and a wonderful read. I like how you worked in religion to the world of Naruto. It made sense.
I would love you more if you continued this. Nice work!
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
this is just -ing beautiful. sent shivers through me. just absolutely brilliant.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
beautiful
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow, this is just awesome! First of all, I love that you chose to explore the culture of the ninja world through its gods. I love how each nation has its own way of paying tribute. You chose great marks for each of the characters, and it really fits their personalities and actions. I also love how even though the gods have marked their favorites, they do face the consequences of their decisions and circumstances. Finally, I love how you show Naruto as an unconquerable force of nature that cannot be stopped.

Great job!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I remember reading this before and this is just as awesome as the first time. Well done! I really like your one shots!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »