Reviews for A Thousand Miles
AngelWalker chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Kai is such a bitch right now. And...lol... the beds was an awesome idea. LOL Kai doesn't want to share a bed with Yoko cuz she is still pissed at him. Damn this is good. I laughed real hard on that. I WANNA READ MORE!
AngelWalker chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
OMGOMGOMG I kiss Kurama on the cheek -blushes-. Plus i get friggin SHOT!I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! So please stop having writers block .
Kuramasredredrose chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
snicker Oh Hiei...always the protective one...lol. Great job! ;)
Kuramasredredrose chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Great job! I loved when Hiei went crazy protective brother on Yusuke! ;)
Kuramasredredrose chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SO CUTE! Great job! ;)
AngelWalker chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
WTF You can attack Kurama and me but not Yusuke so wrong... I know you love him but still. UGH! I still have a cut on my neck lol... Oooh the Fire demons are still to come aren't they? CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE WOOT!
AngelWalker chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
OMG I HATE YOU! You made me fucking cry in the story! And Kurama can't say it'll be okay -cries- WHY! WHY MUST YOU DO IT! I'm soo gonna kill Hiei if I can... I gonna go after you anyway you know that right? And Kurama actually agrees with Hiei dammit! GAH I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! WRITE MORE NOW! The suspense is killing me and I want Kurama over here with me, I feel lonely. -sad face- I miss him and you too. KEEP IT UP btw!
Kuramasredredrose chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
WHHHHAAAAAA? Just like that and she's GONE? Not cool...and Baka Hiei! Grrrr...lawlz. Great job! ;)
Kuramasredredrose chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
snicker Seriously. I wish Hiei would tell her already. Oh well! LOL. Great job! ;)
Kuramasredredrose chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
HAHAHA! But poor Kuri. Oh well! I think she and yusuke make a cute couple! Great job! ;)
Dyani91 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
good concept you need to build the plot way more though put in fillers have the characters get to know one another before jumping staight to the relationship its to quick
AngelWalker chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
HAHAHAHA I love what Kurama said at the end. I like the change in the story, very nice. I WANNA READ MORE! KEEP IT UP!
Kuramasredredrose chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Awww...I LOVE CUTE LITTLE KIDS!...lol. Great job! ;)
Kuramasredredrose chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I LOVE GLOMPS! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE DIRECTED AT HIEI! lol..Sorry...I'm in an uber good mooooooooood! LOl. Great job! ;)
AngelWalker chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
HAHA I love how you just tackle hug everyone. -sigh- so like you. EVIL DREAM PERSON GO AWAY! I liked this chapter hehe. KEEP IT UP GIRL!