Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
smirnoffice chapter 5 . 4/18
Why did they have to fight? Couldn't Izuna and Madara just exchange eyes? Why does one have to die!
Titania1796 chapter 40 . 3/18
actualiza pronto quieres
Angel.01Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/12
Sayo is one BADASS konoichi
Make more lemons please and I absolutely love your story
Please update more
deathlover25 chapter 40 . 12/19/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
XXDD Smiles chapter 39 . 12/18/2014
. . . . . Bleach. . . . . Aizen Sousuke . . . . .
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I can't seem to find the fanfic: The Will to Protect (Naruto), will you please tell me, as the story sounds interesting.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
KaioM chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
My hopes for this story were much higher than the actual thing.
I was confused on why Nagato and Sasuke were just like "Kill me now, please," when it seemed like they didn't really want to die. What was the reasoning there, anyway? Did you just want to kill them, but it was too much work to add a scene that made sense?
Overpowered much? What the hell, man! Why did you give Sayo all that crap? Stories with overpowered main characters are boring. It's more fun for the reader if we get to watch her work for her power. And, besides, she already has, like, three different things that you could make into a kekkei genkei.
The Tsunade parts were good. I really liked those.
Sorry if my review insults you, because that wasn't my intention. The plot looks interesting, and I guess I might be the only one feeling like this. Meh.
My username is the same as the guest name I posted, if you're the type of author who replies to reviews.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Great chapter as always.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I'm actually crying. Anyway, great chapter!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hashirama, I'll kill you! I'll cut you up into 10 pieces and feed them to the Bijuu's!
owlperson83 chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I love this story! I can't wait until the next update! Keep it up! :)
Qatzol chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Yay, found it!
Hope you will finish this story
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Interesting
AquilaPallas129 chapter 40 . 10/5/2014
I recommend you read Nurarihyon no Mago if you haven't already; I think you'll enjoy it! Though personally I think I like the anime better...
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »