Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
BonneteK chapter 1 . 6/21
Bonnete: uh... Author-san... is there actually a sequel to this story? i've scrolled down at least 5 times on the stories you created and searched for the words naruto or bleach... so... is there a sequel?
BonneteK chapter 43 . 6/21
DANZOOO! DON DIE MY BOI
BonneteK chapter 19 . 6/20
so this haori or so dude is a hanyou, Author-san?
Idiot chapter 1 . 4/30
WAAAHHHH1! PEINN SEMPAIII!
MoonKishi chapter 43 . 4/3
I neve expected to tear upon Danzo's death I celebrated it when watching the anime.
God is Gracious chapter 48 . 3/28
It would have been so much more tragic if they'd actually died XD But this is a great story. I'm putting it in my favorites!
God is Gracious chapter 19 . 3/27
Ooh, Death's Second Chance
God is Gracious chapter 14 . 3/27
Omfg that is comic gold *falls over with laughter* Poor Shikamaru
God is Gracious chapter 13 . 3/27
Will of Fire and Wind all the way *thumbs up* (if you've been getting these reviews in the email, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm not commenting on the story itself; the answer is that I don't usually comment on chapters in the middle of the story, just the most recent one)
God is Gracious chapter 5 . 3/27
I like My Other Half
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 3/27
*pouts* It's a pity you never did Switch or Silent Symphony. I would SO read those
Alex chapter 1 . 3/23
You should continue the story, ya know like a sequal or something to show if they're still alive I mean they have to be so please continue very good story.
Nanouchy chapter 2 . 3/6
Ok this is it. Sayo's too OP for a fifteen year old. Not up to my taste, sorry
AgentZhao chapter 48 . 2/23
WOW. One of my most favorite stories written by someone from my country. Ur awesome!
AceBrat chapter 5 . 2/22
Why can't they just trade eyes? That makes no sense..
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »