Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
miner249er chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
good chapter
harlequin320 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
excellent chapter as always, can't wait for the next chapter, sounds like you'll be introducing Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko, does that mean we might see Akatsuki being founded? anyways, phenomenal chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
2468097531 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
I look forward to seeing how this turns out. (Please don't kill sayo or mandara.) I have been following this story a long time and am always to excited when i see a new chapter. I wish the encounter with the leaf nins was longer but that would have been my only suggestion.

Look forward to more
AkashXD chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
This is my favorite story, and I am being completely honest.

You are doing a great job writing it, and I am sure you will continue to do so in the future as well. :)

Good luck!

PS: I hope the leaf shinobi come to know of the real reason Sayo left soon. That, and they will know what and a*hole Hashirama was.
Eduardo chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
This is going to be unique, I don't think Sayo is going to believe what Sakura, Neji and Shikamaru has to say. If by some remote chance she does recover even a bit of memory of her past life, then it wont matter. Sayo before she lost her memories had developed a hatred towards the Leaf Village, and what happened after it wont make it even better. To top it off Saya is the now the granddaughter of Tsunade and Namikaze Dan, that means her great-great-grandfather had raped her. I wonder what both past and future Tsunade would think after learning what their grandfather had done to her own grandchild.

And from the look of things, Sayo and Madara are making plans to destroy the Leaf Village. How will Sayo's former friends from the future stop her growing hatred towards her home village, after all the damage it has done to her.
Hachichiyyin chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
That's interesting enough. Still, like in your other stories, you confuse past and present.
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
It is interesting, even if the grammar is pretty bad (you are jumbling the tenses : past and present. Use the preterit or the present. Not both) and Sayo overpowered.
krystal chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
i totally LOVE your story!keep up the awesome work._.
Pickles and Cream chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
err she's never gonna get back her memory ... what a drag..
ehanda chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
lol. great chapter. funny how yoshino has the hots for shikamaru
Shin1gam1 chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Great Work!
nonamemanga chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Shikamaru's mom! Priceless! I can't wait for the next chapter.
darkfoxy28 chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
awesome when is the next chappy
Valkiria Thrud chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
good continuation. At last they reached the past Sakura, Neji and Shikamaru. What will happen when they find Sayo? They sacrificed something to travel to the past? Update soon please.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »