Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
harlequin320 chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
nice chapter, btw, isn't Seina like a a great-grandmother or something to Obito and Itachi? I would think she would maybe take some important role in their lives, anyway, excellent chapter, update soon
marc chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
great chapter, I like how Danzo is so different, yet so similar to the Danzo in canon.
fanficreader71 chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update.
nicklaren chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
awesome chapter please update soon
Ceralyn chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
It's a little late for me to leave a proper review. But I just had to read until the latest chapter - that's how addictive this story is.

Such a complicated plot - won't be perfect - but the result is still amazing. This is definitely a story to be proud of. I especially like all the role reversals; the way you've pulled it off is just so creative.

Again, great story. I look forward to reading more!
SS-lover06 chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
This is an amazing story! I really enjoy reading it. Usually I would not touch this kind of story, but reading yours was very exciting that I can't stop reading it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
WraithReaper chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
Love the story! I just found it and I'm really enjoying it! Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Well, that's stupid. She could have used Hiraishin to get away. :
ItachiUchiha06 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
very hard

can not wait the three chapters

Good luck to the other

and now we have seen an apology
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Good chapter. I liked how Seina reacted after waking up. Her getting pissed at Sayo is understandable given what happened to her and I'm looking forward to seeing how she will adjust to her new life.

I'm surprised at your plan to make Orochimaru a missing nin to locate Sayo though. I like the idea and hope that he joins up with Tsukigakure when he is through with Sayo's mission.

I'm looking forward to what Danzou's role in the Uchiha clan massacre will be now. I know something good will come up and I can't wait.

Thanks for writing:)
eclipseX chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Really cool chapter.
YunaNeko chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
ruhiko chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Nicely DONE~~~!O I really look forward to your next chapter!. Also will the Uchiha clan really be killed or is it going to be a fake death so that they can go to Tsuki?
Skelo chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
love it update more please!
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »