Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
Psycho-Jellybean chapter 21 . 3/27/2011
omg i love it so far and i really cant wait untill you bring out an other chapter. I do have a question though?

How would Sayo be able to kill herself if she can live forever?
REALE.Xyryll chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I like this story very much...

I do hope that Sasuke will not feel hatred towards Itachi and when Sasuke turns 12...about the chuunin exams...Itachi, Sayo, and the others will be there?

Update soon~
Altair chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I wonder, what happened to Neji, Sakura, and Shikamaru when the Uchiha massacre happened?

I do hope that you make a flashback story of what they did when it all happened, otherwise their time travel would have been for nothing.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter, keep it up!
Blackholelord chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Well this is going to be a shock for the old Uchiha clan. When members of the past coming to pass judgement on those of the present. Personally I'm surprised you wouldn't try to save others beside Sasuke, at the very lease bring any other children (beside Sasuke) to their village, plus any civilian Uchiha member. I personally don't think every single Uchiha is a shinobi, as much they don't want to think about.

Also Minato wants to say thank you to the one who saved the village, but wont he be surprised that the biggest traitor, Uchiha Sayo was the one to save the village. But also the guilt will build, when Sayo reveals that the Uchiha clan had nothing to do with the summoning of Kyuubi to attack the village, he is going to feel worse.

Also will Orchimaru create the Sound Village? Also what will you do with him, you actually turn him into a good guy. Now that is a rare event.

Also Danzo is also a good guy, another surprise.

Things are really a big shock to Shikamaru, Sakura and Neji to discover that their worse enemies from the past are actually acting like good guys. However, I get the feeling that they wouldn't know this until they kill them and confront Sayo who came to avenge their deaths.
Skelo chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
love it this is the cream!
ookami no saya chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
hi, i just discovred this story and i have to say it was not what i espected from a timetravel fic and although i dont like reading femnaruto fic i found this one great you have a very good imagination i'm gonna see your other story(hope that they are as good as this one) thanks for entertaining me!i was quit bored (sorry if i spelled words wrong english is not my mothertong)
Freshino chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
awesome chapter, cant wait to see what happens next.
Dumti chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I LOVE IT!

I hate you for the cliffhanger (I still love you!).It's driving me crazy! Please update soon or I'll go insane! T.T
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
omg i cant wait to what happens next
ItachiUchiha06 chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
wow very hard chapter

I'm looking forward to next

I liked

but I laughed at the scene of Obito sleeping with a teddy bear ears and with cotton

and Seina with rabbits
Deadzepplin chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I like nice danzo he's nice
YunaNeko chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Good chapter. I like how things turned out with your Uchiha massacre. I'm curious to see what will become of Sasuke after this and Itachi adjusting to life in Tsukigakure.

Thanks for writing:)