Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Well, that's stupid. She could have used Hiraishin to get away. :
ItachiUchiha06 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
very hard

can not wait the three chapters

Good luck to the other

and now we have seen an apology
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Good chapter. I liked how Seina reacted after waking up. Her getting pissed at Sayo is understandable given what happened to her and I'm looking forward to seeing how she will adjust to her new life.

I'm surprised at your plan to make Orochimaru a missing nin to locate Sayo though. I like the idea and hope that he joins up with Tsukigakure when he is through with Sayo's mission.

I'm looking forward to what Danzou's role in the Uchiha clan massacre will be now. I know something good will come up and I can't wait.

Thanks for writing:)
eclipseX chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Really cool chapter.
YunaNeko chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
ruhiko chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Nicely DONE~~~!O I really look forward to your next chapter!. Also will the Uchiha clan really be killed or is it going to be a fake death so that they can go to Tsuki?
Skelo chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
love it update more please!
ehanda chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Oh no! I hope u save them from the massacre. If not I hope the survivors go to tsuki no kuni
Shiori Mimiko chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
You are still going to make the Uchiha massacre happen? no~~~~! Can't Danzo, Sayo, or Madara do something so that it won't happen? Or maybe Tsuki accept the Uchiha clan into their ranks? That would be nice... Anyways great chapter as always!
harlequin320 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
great chapter, 8 year time skip next? so, Seina should physically be up and going at that point, Sayo and Madara havent told her everything yet, right? like what happened with Hashirama? anyway, another phenomenal chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
Floating On A Thought chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
And the plot thickens!

Poor Seina... she really is torn, isn't she? She falls into a coma for what seems like a few days, and wakes up fifty years later, with her husband and son dead!

Poor her.

Also, go Orochimaru! He found Sayo! And she tells Danzo she's proud of him...

Its seems thngs are heating up...

Please update soon!

x
Wicken25 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Yay! updates are lovley, I figured we would be seeing defection soon enough from Orochimaru. Obito should have his own perspective when waking up and should totally flip when he finds out where he is and Seina or Sayo infront of him.

Orochimaru will probanly be joining raven's gate right? Itachi should be intercepted by Sayo and maybe Obito to bring back maybe consider kidnapping Sauske?

...wait a minute...Is Sakura married to Kikashi's Dad?
clippit chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
awesome chapter! XD ehhh? the uchiah massacre will still proceed? KYAAA! i can't wait for the next one if this is so! i'm sure there will be more things that can affect sayo and her family and village! keep up the good work! i'll be waiting for the next one so please update this SOON! until next time! ja ne!
fanficreader71 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »