Reviews for Second Chances: Azure Blue Moon Rewritten
please update soon!
YunaNeko chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
I really like your stories and this one is no different but I perfer the old version now for some reason. Don't get me wrong I still like this story but... yeah. Your work is still amazing though!
FireNekoDemoness chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Love it! Well not the rape part but I understand why it had to be done. Though I really can't wait for the part where Sayo and Madara come back and kick every leaf person's butts! Hope to read the next chapter soon.

FND
Hideyoshi 26 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
great chapter
harlequin320 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
great chapter, keep up the good work, your doing great, update soon
sousie chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
that was fantastic

and the way tobirame died simply wow!
CheshireAlice chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Yay, an update! It was a really good chapter! I did notice in one place though you wrote 'when' instead of 'then'. I don't remember exactly where it was so sorry! But amazing chapter nonetheless! Update soon!
EDelta88 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
...oh damn
Valinor's Twilight chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Great update, loved it.
Vesperia 3501 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
awesome update, I can't wait to see what happens next
potterfanforever chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter although not much detail on the fight scene.

how come Sayo was never mentioned in the legend of VOTE. i understand y the real reason why she left be covered up but to completely omit her.
unsweetened-me chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Wow, this was one epic chapter! Keep up the good work! :D
La'ienth chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Impressive. But I'm curious about Sayo's curse. It's not like her to be so hateful. I mean, she's always wanted to avoid conflict, even after her rapt. What caused her to snape? Seeing Hashimara hurting her beloved? A consequence of the Mankeyou Sharigan? And I thought they couldn't die... But this chapter is breathtaking. The last words of Sayo are chilling. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010